• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best pit in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
They all have different styles and live far away from each other so its hard to tell. Plus there aren't enough videos to generate a picture of their game precise enough to compare them.

I would add a few candidates to your list, too.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I am the single most greatest Pit player to ever walk this earth, and fly in the sky.

P.S. kupo basically quit pit, no new videos and stop coming to tourneys with me. I haven't heard much from him besides the melee 2.0 stuff.

Undrdog is undergoing surgery and inable to go to tourneys or play others beside jasona.

A few others pits could possibly be. Aisengobay, Forward, Some others possibly

Others who play pit but don't main him are Azen and Dsf.

Edit: Ninjalink is the greatest player ever.

Edit 2: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5602476

fox219

Smash Journeyman
who do you think has the best pit in the world

i think its probably sagemoon but kupo, rouge, undrdog are very reputable and good

what do you guys think
same here!!! :pit:= top tier in next tier list!

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we've seen enough good Pits yet, honestly. Make this thread in about six more months.

kupo15

Smash Hero
P.S. kupo basically quit pit, no new videos and stop coming to tourneys with me. I haven't heard much from him besides the melee 2.0 stuff.
lol. I didn't "quit" pit. I stopped going to tourneys with you because I live 2 and a half hours away from you and I don't have the time atm to do tourneys except the ones at my school. I also have picked up MK (gasp**) for obvious reasons but in the tourneys Ive gone too, I have used Pit to help me by. I have won 145$ with Pit's help (not much but eh) so there Rogue! XD

I'm probably not as good as I used to be since I have been having fun picking up other characters with brawl+ but I'm not terrible. No new vids because I haven't played G in a while but will soon. And your probably not going to see anymore regular brawl vids, only brawl+ vids which I am currently having a blast with CF.. But Im sorry, Im prob not one of the best in the world.....:(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Best Pits I ever faced were Rogue (read me like a book and countered), EPF (Similar to Rogue, cept less grabs), and Sagemoon himself (Simply amazing him and that Wingdash mindgames, then him using my tricks against me!?).

So its Rogue, EPF, and Sage, but I like Sage best so far.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sagemoon inspired me to play pit..
Feathers of Fate=Greatness in its purest form

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Really?......

Status