• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best NON-STARFOX Brawl Music to compliment Wolf's style.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
In your opinion, what is the best piece of music out of Brawl's soundtrack that compliment's Wolf to a T?

For me, It's Yell Dead Cell: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uH7ad-E_xJ4

Seriously, watch the Wolf vs Falco vid, and turn the volume right down (on the youtube bar) then open Yell Dead Cell in another tab/window. Time it so that the music starts just as the fight begins.

It looks like Wolf is dancing to the music while he's fighting.

:034:

Smash Hero
*scratches head* Hm..

"Final Battle" from the Subspace Emmisary, otherwise Yell Dead Cell.

Maph

Smash Cadet
Metal Gourmet Race works for anybody.

I'm sad to hear you hate to mix. It's actually my favourite Brawl remix.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I don't think Shadow Moses is fast enough...it doesn't really compliment his movements all that well.

As for Metal Gourmet Race, that one works, even though I hate that mix. XD
Aww man why you hate the Gourmet Race mix It's Awesome. But seeing not every one likes Guitar Music i understand kinda :laugh:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
agreed i love yell dead cell...but cavern is even better!

and ryusei....

u need to change ur avatar...ppl think you me..... :p

Ryusei

Smash Rookie
agreed i love yell dead cell...but cavern is even better!

and ryusei....

u need to change ur avatar...ppl think you me..... :p
I knew you would mention that eventually. =P

*edit* So i'll fight you for it!

Maph

Smash Cadet
Pictochat!? That seems a bit strange. Who knows where this would go, but I agree this would be an awesome Wolf battle song.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Me playing Starwolf on Guitar...:laugh:...I still need to practice...i only got half of the song down...it sounds good though...but i need to play 2 guitars and my friends drums to play that song...

RedRingo

Smash Rookie
Humoresque of a Little Dog, because he's a canine...who likes country. But seriously, maybe the Team Galactic battle music.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
In Brawl rip is coded "J04" it's a Fire emblem song but i don't know the name... following the assault starwolf style (pure awesomeness)

Relhots

Smash Lord
In Brawl rip is coded "J04" it's a Fire emblem song but i don't know the name... following the assault starwolf style (pure awesomeness)
on that cd, i like midna's depression alot...its C03 or something...the assault starwolf theme is really good too...G06? i forgot...

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
J04 is from Fire Emblem Gaiden and is called "With Mila's Divine Protection"

on that cd, i like midna's depression alot...its C03 or something...the assault starwolf theme is really good too...G06? i forgot...
C03 is the New Hyrule Temple Zelda II song. Temple and Great Temple. Midna's Theme is C19. There are only 3 TP songs. Which I feel is somewhat of a shame. I loved that games music. I wanted a medley of the wolf howl songs. =p

G06 doesn't exist. =p

Star Fox Asault's Star Wolf theme is G09.

Patinator

Smash Champion
DEFINATELY Ridley's theme. I mean, I've never heard it with Wolf, but come on! It's the music for Ridley; the Wolf to Samus!

...Or is Wolf the Ridley to Fox?

Relhots

Smash Lord
J04 is from Fire Emblem Gaiden and is called "With Mila's Divine Protection"

C03 is the New Hyrule Temple Zelda II song. Temple and Great Temple. Midna's Theme is C19. There are only 3 TP songs. Which I feel is somewhat of a shame. I loved that games music. I wanted a medley of the wolf howl songs. =p

G06 doesn't exist. =p

Star Fox Asault's Star Wolf theme is G09.
Offtopic... dude i love marlfox..i have the book...its a very good book...I liked mokkan the best...he was really funny...:laugh:...did you make up the last marlfox part?? :)

Ontopic... its very hard to memorize all of those names...i also like the only kirby theme that is sorta metal with 2 electric guitars, what is that one?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Offtopic... dude i love marlfox..i have the book...its a very good book...I liked mokkan the best...he was really funny...:laugh:...did you make up the last marlfox part?? :)

Ontopic... its very hard to memorize all of those names...i also like the only kirby theme that is sorta metal with 2 electric guitars, what is that one?
It was one of my favorite books as well. And yes, I had started a fanfic a long time ago taking place many seasons after Marlfox. Darkfur was the grandson of banished member who was supposed to be killed. She escaped and had a son. Darkfur is that Marfox's son, and since his father is dead he is the last of his kind. It was a long time ago that I was writing that though. Glad you're a fan of Marlfox too. ^_^

And ontopic as well, I agree it's difficult to memorize the names. I renamed all my files though, and they never stop playing in Winamp for me unless I pause them. =p So I just had to take a quick look at my playlist. lol.

Top Bottom