• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best MK on the boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Yea I just watched a video of Forte making Azen look ********, and Azen ****ing rocks.
My MK is getting better, Hopefully Ill be posting videos soon. If I can get SD card back from Valor! *Snake eyes*

Im really spending alot of time working on my MK and I think ill be on this list relativly soon, or as soon as I post a video of me not getting Fsmash spammed by G&W.

The MK you saw in my vids is PooPoo compared to my MK now...

PS nice MK shears, work on your spacing and your control, you seem to lose it at the end of matches. I.E the Psychomantis fight.

Shears

Smash Master
i know and i have worked on my matches. as i said, those are from a month ago and ive gotten alot better. i use the utilt, ftilt, nair, and fair more and i space myself alot better. the dates they were recorded are in the video description so my excuses are exceptable =)

sandaman

Smash Cadet
where can i find Forte's vids i wanna see what hes like i cant find em on youtube, anyone know wat to search or where to find his vids on smashboards? thx

all good, found em :D

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
For some reason, I think the top 50(at least) MK's don't post vids here.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
You shouldn't assume someone's skill levels just from a video. I thought we learned all this during melee
QFT .

edit:

For some reason, I think the top 50(at least) MK's don't post vids here.
Theres no top 50

more like top 10

And no, we don't. Only one does lol.

I'm confused. Does every MK spam tornado and down smash/up b, and then call themself good? Or is it just the bad ones. lol

I'd have to say Forte is one of the few MK's that doesn't play like a scrub, and actually has a decent playstyle.

G U R U

Smash Lord
You shouldn't assume someone's skill levels just from a video. I thought we learned all this during melee
You say that and yet I can tell that Forte spaces well, varies his moves well, combos well, conserves his power moves, and is just overall smooth when moving around the stage. UNLIKE 90% OF THE OTHER MK'S I'VE SEEN!

Cash Mooney is correct as well. Most good people don't bother to post vidz because we already know we're good. The only reason forte's vidz were posted was because it was a tournament and other people probably wanted to.

btw Mooney, are you the same Cash Mooney from DGz? If so, I'm AnimeGURU on DGz.

R.Kefka

Smash Cadet
I am the best.

I just have no videos or proof whatsoever, so you can take my word for it.

Really.

Mawu

Smash Cadet
mybe u shold first think about " what makes an good mk" .brawl is new, its pointless to vote for the best mk actually.

Edge82

Smash Rookie
mybe u shold first think about " what makes an good mk" .brawl is new, its pointless to vote for the best mk actually.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but brawl isn't THAT new...there has been plenty of time for some people to become better than other.

Raiderwarlord99

Smash Cadet
Don't y'all think it's a bit too early to even think about the "BEST META KNIGHT?" I know no ones gonna listen & this discussion will pretty much never end. There's much to be discovered about the game so new techniques could be found for MK or any character for that matter.

I'd say this discussion might get somewhere after the game has been out for maybe a year but 3 months! Come on now!! A new game means new competition. And with new competition means new obstacles have to be overcome. Now this Forte guy might be the best at the moment but what happens if he loses to some scrub MK? Does that make the scrub better?

What I'm trying to say is not to hand over the crown just yet. Let the water settle first (Or at least til I hit the tourney scene lol j/k).

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Well look at it this way

Forte right now is probably the second best Brawler in the country, First being I believe Chillin... so his MK is right now, the Best.

Shears

Smash Master
Well look at it this way

Forte right now is probably the second best Brawler in the country, First being I believe Chillin... so his MK is right now, the Best.
chillin doesnt play MK. he says MK is too gay for him, he uses snake mainly and sometimes throws in a fox and dedede. although i havent talked to him in about 3 weeks so maybe he has started using MK, but im pretty sure hes still using snake.

i think im done posting on these boards, too many noobs and too many scrubs. havent honestly learned anything reading any of these threads. goodbye everyone, ill be in the tournament section and regional zones.

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Indeed, a sword is gayer than an array of exploding thingamabobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom