• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Mario Ditto EVER (Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L9ZfWkhNT24

Best Marios EVER. No joke.

Don't be all like, they can't tech they suck. If they had techs...Oh my god...they'd be too good. They probably play for fun, if they played serious, they would be at the top of the power rankings in their area. Seriously, this thread isn't a joke. That Black and White Mario does have some sick DI though...surviving that back throw.

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how you managed to get my attention in the first place...

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Nah, I actually play Brawl more than Melee though (I'm being serious here). I just know talent when I see it, they would **** in Brawl.

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
^

I don't think you understand. Brawl and Melee are TWO DIFFERENT games. Just because they look good in there doesn't necessarily mean they'll be good brawlers. Ok, it's like this: taking a farmer who deals with mainly cattle and putting him in an open prarie as a shepard. It just doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom