• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best juggle ever

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Nephiros I hereby proclaim the the new primeminister of our beautiful country of canadia where the moose roam and I grant to you the deed to your very own maple syrup farm in the heart of quebec.

I will also get Dan to send you 20 Lbs of alberta BEEF!

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Nephiros I hereby proclaim the the new primeminister of our beautiful country of canadia where the moose roam and I grant to you the deed to your very own maple syrup farm in the heart of quebec.

o my. that was a touching story.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace

As a Canadian AND a Moose, I'm deeply insulted by the inanity of that post. >:'(

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hay, i gota try dat stuff after i plug in my n64! i kinda...wait...no...i seriously thought it was halarious!
Thanks for being condenscending ''plug in my n64''

I saw your bull**** thread about how you feel ''sorry'' for the people who still play this game. How could we ever compete with someone who's apparantly pro at a game thats going to be released in 5 months. I also dug this up off youtube today

Ken vs Bombsoldier JGT finals 6 said:
brawlpro (19 hours ago) Marked as spam

Maaann, what the hell was dat all about, bombsoldier was ownin ken until ken did those ***get chaintrows. ken only won cause marth has a sleek advantage overfox and falco! Right?
You're also a scrub and know nothing about melee either. Get the hell out of here troll and back to the brawl discussion with the rest of the scrubs.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Thanks for being condenscending ''plug in my n64''

I saw your bull**** thread about how you feel ''sorry'' for the people who still play this game. How could we ever compete with someone who's apparantly pro at a game thats going to be released in 5 months. I also dug this up off youtube today

You're also a scrub and know nothing about melee either. Get the hell out of here troll and back to the brawl discussion with the rest of the scrubs.
Dude whatever, i take back the crap i said bout this game cause it a'int bad after eryone made me realize it. i just didn't look back at the first game so i typed up stupid stuff about it. i seriously take that crap back. And i aint a noob in melee. the only vids i have on youtube r from a month ago. i'm different in it now!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dude whatever, i take back the crap i said bout this game cause it a'int bad after eryone made me realize it. i just didn't look back at the first game so i typed up stupid stuff about it. i seriously take that crap back. And i aint a noob in melee. the only vids i have on youtube r from a month ago. i'm different in it now!
Ok, I'm glad to hear it. Sorry for my harsh words :p

btw : like ppl said smash for n64 is online, all u need is a computer to play. XD

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Ok, I'm glad to hear it. Sorry for my harsh words :p

btw : like ppl said smash for n64 is online, all u need is a computer to play. XD
THANK YOU 4 acceptin da apologie! i'll try'n see if i can play it online!
btw: please realize thati used brawlpro as my username cause i knew when brawl comes out, someone else would definately use it, so i went ahead and made it my name before anyone else. i didn't make this name cause i think i'm a pro at a game thats not even out yet!PEACE

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
What was the song in the background? It sounded like it was going to be the tetris theme just before it cuts off.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Some tetris oc remix, actually.

Can't remember the exact title, there was "in A minor" in it though, I believe.

Top Bottom