• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best in the Bootheel Smash Tournament

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I only have so much money O_o I can bring all of those at once though. Also would it be possible to set up a livestream, or at least be able to record the matches to a PC? I can bring mine if needed.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I only have so much money O_o I can bring all of those at once though. Also would it be possible to set up a livestream, or at least be able to record the matches to a PC? I can bring mine if needed.
columbia is bringing a recording setup. but the more the merrier i suppose.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I guess I'll bring mine as well. So we've got two confirmed.

Btw if anyone touches my setup, I will find out!!!
You've been warned =)

:phone:

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I hope you guys wouldn't mind, but I don't have any audio splitters, as mine pooped out on me recently. I can still record the video for the matches though, or if we have a setup close enough to my PC then the sound can come through the speakers.

EDIT: I have a Mic and webcam too, so we could have a player cam and commentary I suppose.

Theplatypus

Smash Rookie
We're including Brawl to attract more local attendance and possibly attract more players to Melee and 64 smash will only take place if there's enough interest.

Also, I to have a recording setup.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
GGs today guys. I had an awesome time. Been craving a tournament for a while. I'll save shoutouts for results thread.

Top Bottom