• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best in the Bootheel Results

Theplatypus

Smash Rookie
Singles:

1: Leviathan($70)
2: Cookiemonsta($42)
3: King Siegfried($28)
4: Bert the Busdriver
5: Daniel the Seraph
5: Goat
7: Toga
7: Gaston
9: James
9: Platypus
9: Rolo
9: ISUK
13: Leomon
13: Zur!

Doubles:

1: Leviathan & King Siegfried
2: Cookiemonsta & Bert the Busdriver
3: Goat & Toga
4: Platypus & Zur!
5: ISUK & Rolo

Sorry it took me so long to get this up guys. Videos should be up tomorrow at the latest.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Good stuff Leviathan! Better see you at some larger tournaments soon.

Edit: and i assume nobody recorded?

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
1: Leviathan - Siegviathan is going to be big, if you stop killing me. Good job tearing everyone to pieces in singles and winning our MM.

2: Cookiemonsta - You just keep getting better. Our sets in Winner's Semis and Loser's Finals were too intense. Also, fantastic job roasting Nav in the Crew Battle!

3: King Siegfried - You are the most powerful being in the universe. I would tell you to get better, but there's no improvement to be had. I understand that you hold back to the extent that you do because you pity these poor, pathetic mortals, but maybe you should at least try and beat Karl. Keep working on that Sheik and Falco.

4: Bert the Busdriver - It was great to finally meet you! I see you post around and stuff. Great sets in singles and in crews, your kinda scary sometimes. Speaking of scary, your Falcon in doubles. I couldn't tell if I were fighting you or Karl half the time, you guys were too fast.

5: Daniel the Seraph - Gannon sucks. Fortunately you don't. Also his Fair is broken. Go find Bandito next time. Good seeing you again.

5: Goat - Your fox keeps getting better and better. I feel like you're becoming a monster. Deep down it terrifies me. Also, good job running the tournament.

7: Toga - I don't think I got to play you in any singles match or friendly at all. Regardless, good job with running the tournament.

7: Gaston - Salutations, my slippery friend. You were a strong scout for crews, taking 5 stocks for us. Try and concentrate harder while maintaining confidence in singles, and I think you'll do a lot better.

9: James - It's been too long, sir. I love the patient style you still have. If you'll just implement a few ATs into your game, I think you'll be phenomenal.

9: Platypus - Oh, Kyle. You put on a hell of a tournament for your first time. I'm sorry about the Shiek business I pulled in singles. I particularly enjoyed drunk friendlies later that night.

9: Rolo - I don't think I played you. Good seeing you, though.

9: ISUK - Kirby and Puff? I hope you had fun for this being one of your first tournaments. Great work taking a match off Navneet. He deserves to suffer losses to Kirby. He really does. Keep working on Puff!

13: Leomon - A truly appropriate name. I'm excited to see you've picked up SSBM and are playing competitively. We'll have to play next time.

13: Zur! - Zur? Who are you? I don't know who you are lol.

GG's to all. I look forward to the next one.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
oh its no problem Platypus. Sorry if it seemed like we were rushing you.

Leviathan: Good **** on beating me dog. Your tech chases were solid and
you almost never dropped any combo's. I commend you on getting all your
skill back in one tourney. Loved that I played almost literally a hundred friendlies
with you and still couldn't catch on to your playstyle until nearly the end of the
tourney. Congrats on 1st.

Cookiemonsta: Dude, you need to learn how to adapt faster. Why'd it take you
until the crew battle to catch on to Navneets bull****. All he was doin was putting
his huge **** into my *** and ******* me like a little *****. Learn how to
counter faster. In the mean time, you owe me 1000 pushups and moonwalks by
the end of next week.

Siegfried: Brandon you had me literally shaking in winner semis. You playing
sheik almost did me in. The biggest factor in our set's were counter stage and
character picks. But I guess, unlike Navneet, I know your playstyle far too well.

BertBusDriver: Good **** on your placement Kevin. And You carried us pretty good in
teams. Thanks for playing me here in stl so much. We've both improved
a bunch because of it and it showed.

Daniel the Seraph: Very proud of how well you played dog. We've gotta play more
at Washu so you can work on your alts. You know as well as I do that Ganon can
really get ****ed by decent Captains, Sheiks, etc. Good stuff in bracket and crews.

Goat: I didn't get to play you at all I don't think this tourney. But It was good to see
you again. Keep playing casually man, that fox is becoming more and more of threat
every time I see you.

Toga: You've gotten hella better since I've last played you dude. I also really took notice
of your pocket falco you displayed in crew's. Keep it up.

Gaston: I didn't get to play you at all but It was good seeing you again. Good **** in crews.

James: Lol Dude you play Ganon EXACTLY how I use to play Ganon in high school. Good
**** in those friendlies.

Platypus: It was good to see you again and you've gotten a lot better too. Your tattoo makes me wanna watch One Piece even though its like the longest anime series in the world right now lol. I really enjoyed coming to this tourney u threw and I'm down for coming to more.

Rolo: Good set in pools man. Don't ever get discouraged!

Leomon: Always good to see new players. Try not to get discouraged my dude. Nice tag.

I don't think I got to play everyone else but I hope to see you all again. Looking foward to vids :awesome:

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Leviathan: Stop Killing Brandon :c

2: Cookiemonsta - You just keep getting better on the real. I had no idea you had gotten this good... you caught me off guard. Some of our matches (especially winners finals) were so damn close and falcon diddos of that caliber always put on a show for everyone. That falcon of yours can be scary, keep it up.

3: King Siegfried - You carried us so hard in doubles..... and after I"m done killling you in doubles like a scrub, we will be a good team, and beat KARL next time! Also your Peach is way better than all of your other characters.

4: Bert the Busdriver - Hey man, it was nice meeting you. I see you post around and stuff. Your falcon isnt bad at all, and sometimes you do some nasty combos. Good **** though... you were ****** me in doubles so hard.

5: Daniel the Seraph - Alright... Seraph... bring out the Sheriff next time. I wanna see the scarf and all, and I didnt get to see your matches but I'm sure you made excellent use of the almighty ganon fair.

6: Goat - First of all good job on the running the tournament, and second is it me or were you just playing way better during the tournament? You were beating the hell out of someone that I didnt expect you to do anything to. I forgot who though.

7: Toga - I dont think we played at all at the tournament, but I really do think you are improving after playing you yesterday. Keep it up, play more, and get better.

8: Gaston - Dat Crew Battle Stocks Son. Anyways good job and I think your luigi is getting better and dont ever be discouraged in Singles. You can beat brandon's goofy ***.

9: James - For not using advanced techs... you play very smart and patiently. 2 qualities that make up some damn good smash players.

10: Platypus - I expected to hear "****" "Jesus" "Goddamit" "**** You" and the related during the tournament but I didnt hear much lol. Anyways I watched some of your matches. You are improving faster than Ryan and Zach did. Keep it up.

11: Rolo - I didnt play you at all, but I would say you could learn some stuff from Gaston. Dont ever be discouraged.

12: ISUK - OK. THIS GUY. Man....... your kirby caught me off guard lol. Always cool to see new faces... you should learn some advance techs and then play again.

13: Leomon - New faces = win. You should play with Ryan, and those guys quite a bit and learn some of the advanced techs.

14: Zur! - WHO THE **** IS THIS? nah jk sup christen. You could be good at the game if you spent more time playing it and I dont think I played you either.

15: James Threadgill: Well since you are pro at everything..... I guess there isnt really much to say.......

GGs everyone and I hope you guys and more will come to the next tournament.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Please do another one of these after Aug 19th. I'm going to be off on Saturdays again, so Springfield is going to start traveling to anything within a 4hr radius.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Or that. Where do you have in mind?
i think columbia would be an ideal place for a mo tournament. right in the middle. but i don't really know where we would have a tournament. rolla would be good too. honestly anywhere besides poplar bluff lol. it's so far from everywhere else in mo. hence the turnout.
you guys need to find a new pathways replacement venue btw

Theplatypus

Smash Rookie
Well, how would everyone feel about another Poplar Bluff tournament around the end of next month? Unless you guys can get a tournament organized in Columbia or Springfield. I honestly don't care where we have the tournaments so long as we have them. :)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
It's looking likely that we'll be hosting a tournament here in Springfield in September.

Sam, how would you get here?

Theplatypus, would you be able to come and bring ppl from your area?

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
It's looking likely that we'll be hosting a tournament here in Springfield in September.

Sam, how would you get here?

Theplatypus, would you be able to come and bring ppl from your area?
unless the tournament is towards the end of the month, there'd be no way. my boss has frozen all vacations from august 1st til september 15th i think. if it's one of the last 2 weeks of sept, i think i can make it.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I think we can swing that. We are still looking for one to go to in the second half of August though. So hopefully something comes up in Rolla, CoMo, or KC area.

Top Bottom