• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ganon Here?

Tauquito

Smash Rookie
Is the best Ganon player here? I would like to play you and see how your Ganon sticks up to my new Pit.

Platformations

Smash Cadet
Unless you're the best Pit, you won't stick up to him at all.

Being the best means beating random Pits.

I wouldn't know who he is, but you better be **** awesome.

Tauquito

Smash Rookie
But I want to play him, I havent played many Ganon's and I need to get an Idea on how to play against them.

Sliq

Smash Master
Ganon is pretty unplayable online. It is impossible to react to people online, and thats a majority of Ganon's game.

Online is pretty useless.

canswer

Smash Cadet
Obviously Silq has one of the best ganons around, but i haven't seen to many serious ganon players at all, most of the video that are up right now are mediocre at best, I'm in the process of making a combo video. hopefully i can impress some people.

Sliq

Smash Master
Obviously Silq has one of the best ganons around, but i haven't seen to many serious ganon players at all, most of the video that are up right now are mediocre at best, I'm in the process of making a combo video. hopefully i can impress some people.
Your name is awesome.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha do you knowwhat helps if you wanna learn how to counter ganon? second him :) haha then you learn all of his strengths and his faults.... but for this matchup what really helps is arrow spam im sorry to say it and i hate it when i play as ganon but its your best bet to rack up damage, kinda like falco's laser spam

oh and too answer your question its sliq

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
So you need the Ganon practice? Never thought I'd hear anyone asking for that lol since he's not a very popular character. As for the best ganon probably Sliq, but there are a few Regulars on this board that are pretty good too. Me and Drag always have some sick Ganon dittos going on, and if you want a game I'm cool with wifi. Although Online is kind of lame with reaction time, but the way how I see it is gotta deal with it. ^_^

Top Bottom