• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ganon - Better Than Kosk.(combo Video)

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
If this person is really that great.... they didn't advertise the best video to prove that. I mean, the chain choke that was supposed to be amazing was on a Charizard. Charizard can either attack, stand up, roll away or roll towards Ganondorf. If he does ANYTHING except roll towards you, all you need to do is walk a short distance away, and choke in his direction and it's guaranteed to become a chain choke.... So a 3/4 chance, along with you being able to predict a common opponent's thoughts, which probably raises that chance even more.

All in all, not impressive. The rest of the video was pointless, very sad, sad opponents.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
If this person is really that great.... they didn't advertise the best video to prove that. I mean, the chain choke that was supposed to be amazing was on a Charizard. Charizard can either attack, stand up, roll away or roll towards Ganondorf. If he does ANYTHING except roll towards you, all you need to do is walk a short distance away, and choke in his direction and it's guaranteed to become a chain choke.... So a 3/4 chance, along with you being able to predict a common opponent's thoughts, which probably raises that chance even more.

All in all, not impressive. The rest of the video was pointless, very sad, sad opponents.
sigh..
tis not the point my friend

Top Bottom