• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best falco player ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleGene

Smash Rookie
PC has competed and won at the very pinnacle of competitive Smash with Falco. You can argue all day about who's Falco is "smarter" but when it comes down to it PC took sets off the very best players in the country in the 2006 MLG season with Falco. And like hell if he still played Falco often he couldn't do it again.

Forward may have in a sense invented Falco but "good artists copy, great artists steal". It's irrelevant, as PC must be doing something better (I mean absolutely no disrespect to Forward) as shown by higher placings. I'm sure Forward and DaShizWiz can take sets off of the best (I don't know, they more than likely have) but an issue here is consistency. PC seems to have them beat there.

All three are amazing though and people are really silly if they think technical skill will get you as far as Shiz has gone.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We don't do "best" topics, because it's imposible to say who IS best, or even define wha "best" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom