• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best brawl character.

Peach is my favorite, but I still haven't chosen a main. The Peach Blossom is my favorite Final Smash because it has a nice look, and a temporary pause in the action tends to throw off my friends.

Z E R O

Smash Rookie
Lucas. He may not have the best lag between attacks, but basically all his moves can KO easily.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Any character.

In Melee.

But really, if you want to win, use Snake or MK. They're just broken.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Me: Too obvious. Landmstr iz teh bst caraktr evur an itt iz teh ownzorz ov dem oll!!!

Friend: No, iz teh nintendog assist trophy that's uber win!

Me: Kidding, it's R.O.B... O.o?

Any character.

In Melee.

But really, if you want to win, use Snake or MK. They're just broken.
You are getting unnecessarily close to starting a Melee vs. Brawl debate here… Please don't. It just ruins a nice conversation about something entirely different and turns it into a flame war.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
bowser is my favourite but by no means do i argue he is the best however he is not as bad as everyone seems to think and he is a extremely fun character to play with and the strongest in the game (bowsercide owns :D)

pyrosmash

Smash Rookie
Hey Lord Bowser
Im with you, Bowser is a really fun and enjoyable character to play as. Thing is, and with most characters once you've favourited them, and played with them the most they become the best character to you.

Top Bottom