• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best brand of Soda?

Jammer

Smash Lord
I have never in my entire life seen Jones. What is it? What does it taste like? I'm curious.

I live in a region of the United States where we call it pop. It's strange hearing people talk about "soda". Ironically, my favorite pop is Cream Soda, any brand pretty much.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well I have such a hard time because all soda's are good (except Dr. P) I have always favored Mt. Dew (as stated before) but there are so many good sodas out there, just trying to clarify what I said earlier. I probably drink Mt. Dew more that other sodas but, I drink other ones quite a bit too.

Sprite has the best commercials though.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have never in my entire life seen Jones. What is it? What does it taste like? I'm curious.

I live in a region of the United States where we call it pop. It's strange hearing people talk about "soda". Ironically, my favorite pop is Cream Soda, any brand pretty much.
You probably have, just haven't noticed:

Jones is a big fan of making holiday flavors, Melon. My mom bought me thanksgiving flavored Jones Soda, once. It was naaasty.

Fruitcake Soda, Mashed Potato Soda, Turkey & Gravy Soda, Cranberry Soda, and Green Bean Casserole Soda.

You can imagine that I only enjoyed the cranberry soda.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Nope, never seen any of those ^. I guess they just don't have them where I live. But that fruitcake soda looks really good.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
I usaully drink a brand called Boylan's Bottleworks, its an older soda company but everything they sell tastes great. Heres an image-
. They don't use HFCS(high frustose corn syrup), and have natural versions of like for 4 of their main sodas for for all you health freaks.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
You probably have, just haven't noticed:

Jones is a big fan of making holiday flavors, Melon. My mom bought me thanksgiving flavored Jones Soda, once. It was naaasty.

Fruitcake Soda, Mashed Potato Soda, Turkey & Gravy Soda, Cranberry Soda, and Green Bean Casserole Soda.

You can imagine that I only enjoyed the cranberry soda.
Mashed Potato, Turkey w/Gravy, and Fruitcake are bad enough, but whoever came up with Green Bean Casserole flavored soda needs to have his toungue cut severed off and forced to eat dirt for the rest of his life..

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, their owned by a company called Cadbury Schweppes...
Heh. If I ever have a kid (I hope to), I'm going to name it "Cadbury Schweppes". But only if it's a boy.

Also, are there any good female-sounding soda companies I could use for my future daughter? "Pepsi", I think, might actually work.

Wow. I'm actually a little serious about naming my daughter "Pepsi" now...

NoSurprises

Smash Cadet
Crush Cream Soda is the greatest thing to have ever touched my tongue, and many things have touched my tongue. I was crushed (hoho!) when I visited New York for a week and found out yankees didn't sell it

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
Plenty of creams have touched your tongue...

I'm all about the Jolt. At first it was just to get homework done at like 1-3am, but I got addicted.

Rex+

Smash Ace

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and other than Jolt cola, Cott root beer is made of delicious and sex. I don't think you guys have it in the States, but it's awesome. Oddly, I'm pretty sure it's brewed in America...

Jammer

Smash Lord
I've actually been drinking a lot of Sprite lately. I needed a non-caffeinated soda so I would get to sleep earlier.

What other non-caffeinated sodas are there?

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
OH man I loved Vanilla Coke. Regular vanilla coke, not that sugarless sludge Gabe drank. Hippy.

Yeah I'd settle for a revival of either. They were so delicious. Going back to regular Coke just sucked.

Top Bottom