• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best brand of Soda?

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun
When I was still drinking soda's, I generally didnt have a main preference because usually I would be either thirsty for one or the other, and they both tasted awesome.

Besides, I was more diverse with my selection of soft drinks to simply limit my selection to pepsi or coke, I mixed it up quite a bit.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
ramunes are for
A. Wannabee Asians
B. Real Asians.

there are better ways to get your sugar.
also try one of these

it will give you the nasties most meaty manly farts you've ever had.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahaha. Milkis is pretty good too, but I find that the intense lugie's it tends to leave in the throat aren't very worth the tiny cans they come in.

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
The soda of gamers, Mountain Dew. If you can't Do the Dew, put the controller down.
Its Green, which either means that its either poisonous or it recovers health.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I really enjoy Doing the Dew, but my favorite is probably Stewart's Orange n' Cream soda. It has always been my favorite, but I can never find it. My runner up though is Jones Green Apple soda. It tastes like a freakin Jolly Rancher!

Burbank

Smash Rookie
oh, totally jones dude.
my favourite from them is green apple soda.
I haven't had it in forevvver though ;/

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
as far as casual soda goes, i like rootbeer most. I enjoy the varying brands for it..each has its own signature feel that adds to the drinks flexibility.

I dislike normal Vault, but i like the red one alot. I'm not a fan of RockStar, but Bawls is probably the best tasting energy drink.

i think its ******** how people buy those japanese drinks. They're not that awesome..but because they're(omg) japanese...japan-obsessed n00bs are willing to cough up 3 bucks for one. grow up. :(
Now IF anyone actually happens to have the intellect to judge it unbiasly, then by all means, i respect their opinion.
you disagree wants to fight about this ****?
$10 Soda MM
each drinks his own choice soda- bottle by bottle, until one vomits and is declared the loser.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
Sierra Mist (more flavor/thirst quenching) > Sprite (too carbonated)
Pepsi > Coke (same reasons)

Mr. Pib FTW.

i like all my sodas w/ extra, extra ice. ( watered down basically LOL)

has anyone tried NOS?! its really good and the only time i tried it was at a car show...no stores seem to have it...=(

also, has anyone noticed that soft drink (coke/pepsi co.) advertising is wayyyy better than fast food advertising? why is this?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Coke. I drink way too much of it, really.

I need to be drinking more water, I know.

Weed

Smash Lord
I cant have a proper night of gaming without can after can of Root Beer (preferably Barqs, Mug is too sweet).

Coke and Pepsi are like Horde/Alliance.. and I dont play WoW anymore so I dont drink them, except maybe at Mcdonalds when the stupid ***** asks "Coke to drink?" and I'm too lazy to respond with "No, I never once hinted at wanting Coke, I want Root Beer."

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
as far as casual soda goes, i like rootbeer most. I enjoy the varying brands for it..each has its own signature feel that adds to the drinks flexibility.

I dislike normal Vault, but i like the red one alot. I'm not a fan of RockStar, but Bawls is probably the best tasting energy drink.

i think its ******** how people buy those japanese drinks. They're not that awesome..but because they're(omg) japanese...japan-obsessed n00bs are willing to cough up 3 bucks for one. grow up. :(
Now IF anyone actually happens to have the intellect to judge it unbiasly, then by all means, i respect their opinion.
you disagree wants to fight about this ****?
$10 Soda MM
each drinks his own choice soda- bottle by bottle, until one vomits and is declared the loser.
What if you live in Japan and pay 100 yen for an AWESOME CAN of Mitsuya Cider!??! or cc Lemon?! Perhaps maybe even Natchann...

gnosis

Smash Lord
I really enjoy Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and various root beers.

I prefer Sprite out of the three big lemon-lime contenders. Sierra Mist makes me sick and 7 Up is... I dunno. Whatevziez.

Dr. Pepper is just excellent. Although it has to come out of a bottle/fountain. I at least prefer all my sodas from bottles as opposed to cans, but I can't even stand the Doc out of cans. Something nasty happens to it inside all that aluminum.

And finally, root beer. I like all sorts, though it too I can't really stand out of a can... huh. Anyway, it's got quite a bit of depth for a soda, and is enjoyable in many different variations.

Mountain Dew and Vault both suck hard. Rockstar is the greatest of energy drinks, and can give me super powers.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Bawls is the best. I really like to swish Bawls around in my mouth to savor the flavor.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Ballantines.

"But that's a hard liquor?" you might say.

Exactly.

Iunno... probably Coca Cola.

Top Bottom