• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best B move for Kirby?

HoppBar

Smash Rookie
Wario's bite, when hanging from the edge jump back up, catch your opponent in your mouth, chomp away, chuck em under the stage, fly back up.. oooo genius

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
Falcon's, Ganon's, Pit's, ROB's, Snake's, Falco's, Wario's, and Zero's Suit's are the best. Most of them give Kirby an adequate projectile or mind game ability to use or at least in my opinion they do.

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
ROB's has been SOOO good to me. It almost always hits, since ROB is so large. Then, when they start to catch on and fire their own laser at you, you just duck under it by crouching into nothing like Kirby does so greatly. Also, +5 for 'BEEEE'.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I'v never tried ROB's move. XD I like Pit's arrow though. If Pit starts spamming, and you shoot back, kirby get a little shorter and will duck under Pit's shot and hit Pit with his own arrow. XD

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Wario's bite, when hanging from the edge jump back up, catch your opponent in your mouth, chomp away, chuck em under the stage, fly back up.. oooo genius
or just do it better with kirbys default b lol.
I'd say Lucario, Ike, Snake, falco, pit and metaknight.
Really most of them are good.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
No most useless goes to another Kirby, DDD at least gives him a cool crown thingy.
DDD-Kirby also is a lot better at gimping people, because when you have DDD's ability, you have more mobility....you run faster and you jump higher. And yea, the cool crowny thing helps too :D

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
So out of all the b-moves, do you guys see any that are necessary to attempt to obtain each stock? Like, are there any that make the matchup significantly easier?

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
So out of all the b-moves, do you guys see any that are necessary to attempt to obtain each stock? Like, are there any that make the matchup significantly easier?
Although the pool of players I fight against is small ATM, I have only used an inhaled B move to kill a ROB before, only other time I even bothered with it was vs a Fox and Lucas, both which I didnt do much with. With ROB, however, I hit him with a second air hammer and he was still alive, used the laser as he was trying to recover and knocked him out.

That said, ROBs is my favorite, probably followed by Lucas or Wolf.

Mr_Hippie101

Smash Rookie
I like Samus's and Lucario's, it gives kirby a decent (and much needed) range attack. Fox, Falcos, and Wolfs are good too. . .pretty much anyone that has an ok range attack. . .

peeup

Smash Lord
Lol@every1 who didn't say Ivysaur. A possible 70% seems like its worth getting if your against Pokemon Trainer...

Doval

Smash Lord
Bullet Seed will never do anywhere near 70% under normal circumstances.
DDD-Kirby also is a lot better at gimping people, because when you have DDD's ability, you have more mobility....you run faster and you jump higher
I hope you're joking....

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I hope you're joking....
I am 100% serious. I've tested it...I mean he doesn't run around like Superman, but he definitely jumps higher, and if I remember right he runs faster too.

EDIT: I apologize for the ambiguity, but what I meant was that when Kirby inhales people while using DDD's ability, his mobility with the person inside him is noticeably greater than if Kirby used his own natural ability to....suck.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Oh, ok. I get what you're saying now.
Yea, sorry for the confusion....try it out, though, it's pretty fun...and don't hesitate to suck up DDD....just don't have a conniption if you lose the ability XD

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
FALCON PUNCH. Whenever I end up facing a Captain Falcon online, I always pick Kirby just to spam Falcon Punch almost all game long(it's hilarious).

Mezna

Smash Cadet
Definitely Falcon Punch. I basically like the power moves, like Donkey Punch, Warlock Punch, Falcon Punch, Eruption... Ya know? It's just so awesome because kirby is a light character and then he gets these super special awesome death moves. How scary is it know kirby could kill you with a OHKO Eruption(not likely, but possible). And I'm pretty sure Kirby's eruption still keeps SAF. BEAST.

But I guess projectiles are good too, like Zero Suit, ROB, Link, Pit, Lucario, and Samus. It's nice to have a way to space yourself from an enemy until you bug them enough to come closer enough for you to smash them with a hamma!

Then again, MKs tornado is good for spamming... Rollout is an amazing attack too...PK Flash is pretty scary... PK Freeze is kinda cool( not to mention Kirby sounds pretty darn cute say them too...)

Darn you Kirby! You're too good at making good use of enemies skillz!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Darn you Kirby! You're too good at making good use of enemies skillz!
That´s our Kirby: he copies enemies move and uses it better than the original. Killing enemy with a copy move pretty much the best thing you can do in SSB games (alongside spiking them).

Top Bottom