• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best 2 character Teams

Polymus

Smash Cadet
I would bluntly say, as I've seen with proof, a Marth + Marth combination of what I know to be, while using it, calling out, FORWARD SMASH! XD But seriously. Very deadly. o.o

Foxy

Smash Master
For an actual team with strategy, Fox and Ness.

My friend mains Ness and whenever we get to a tourney we'll try it out.

Basically, Fox+Ness is:
-Ness can PK thunder to easily propel Fox to the stage to aid his recovery
-Ness can lightning-shield Fox (or himself)
-Ness can tail-whip Fox to help recovery as well
-Fox can spam his blaster on Ness's down-B for insane recovery when they're free
-They both have quick smash kills (Fox's up-smash and Ness's bat) and can both pressure a high-percentage opponent

Roman.

Smash Champion
Fox + Ness would be a terrible team if they used strats like described from Foxy Sigma (no offense). If Ness is ever using his Up+B to help fox recover, he will most likely die himself i.e. fully charged usmash, falcon punch, ganon's neutral B, rest, ect. Ness dies easily enough but just chillen there asking to die, not a very good idea.

If ness tail whips fox back to the stage, then ness will just be gimped because of how bad his recovery is. Although the laser spam to heal ness is a good idea, it will not be often that you two have kill both people at the same time, even so you only have a few seconds IF you are already in position. Indeed Ness and Fox do both have nice KO smash attacks, ness dies at very low percents and if he's off the edge, it's just too easy to gimp his up+b.

All in all, the team can be good, but not from the reasons stated in the previously made post.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
best 2 character team is whoever you main and whoever your partner mains, unless one or both characters blow to the point of where you cant use them in teams. (Which should be rare)

Other than that; dual fox.

Top Bottom