• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ben Bailey presents: Smash Cab! you in?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
mashi ill write up an attendance list as soon as i can. def before the weekend. i dont have internet yet at my new place. so im counting you in??

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a set up. I just might be missing Brawl from it though. Unless my little step bro lets me borrow his.

Count me in H4X. How long will this event last?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
last time we had a whole bunch of set ups, so it went fairly quick. hopefully no later than 8 for sure!

also i added an attendance list and changed the time for singles reg. (i dont think doubles will take till 4)

so ya guys, HYPE THIS! tell all your friends!

and lemme know if i dont have you on the list yet

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
Just talked to the SeS guys...

Convinced FLASH and JET to come. Neither of them are bringing setups. I'll talk to the others and try to convince them.

Continually spamming my friends for H4X's favor,

USPY

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
24 attendance is pretty good. Mashi Get Dom and Dre and Russ to come. And then we'll have more!

Edit: Oh and maybe Dobee and black G. So we could be looking at a 30 man attendance hopefully :D

Alsoo Game on is suppoes to be throwing a tourney, But im not gonna throw it sense its late notice and i just got back from Ny so im probbly just gonna make it a practice session for prep for h4x's tourney cause some of us may not be practicing sat due to July 4th activites.

So me and frannie will be there with a setup playing some brawl at 5:30 till whenever we feel like leaving. Feel free to stop by and get some practice in and if enough people show up and are down. Ill throw a mini 1-2 $ tourney. Maybe low tier tourney for fun :D.

Ill be text- spaming kids to come out and prac. So dont be gay and come play!!

-SK

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya but that list is just the list of kids coming from the internets. remember how many random kids came last time? we gotta account for them.

what day is the practice sesh and which game on??

im sooo down for a low tier tourney! ive been workin on that ness a lot, and pt is the ****!!

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
yo bad news i dislocated my ankle skateboarding yesterday, i can't walk at all. I don't know if i'll be able to make it. im gonna try my hardest though. thanks for the bday wishes rhan. happy bday to you too! if yall didnt know we have the same birthday. if i do make it i will def bring cake for us. sk we still gotta find antwon and teach him a lil sova lesson.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
if the mighty cocm doesnt make it out, ill be looking for a partner:(

rhan

Smash Hero
Well I can't bring my setup. Mom wouldn't let me leave the house with my TV. :(

On good news. I'm in VA Beach and I will attend this. Happy Independence Day everyone!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
huwway. im looking for people to brawl with today. i havent had any practice been in NY all week. So people hit me up for playing today if u have nothing played for 4th of july. 803-603-8324

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I'll be there.

I can't bring a TV, but I can bring a Wii and I've got EXBrawl codeset on one SD card and Balanced Brawl on another (if people wanna fool around with that).

If anyone wants to partner up, I'll play some dubs. I'll be sitting around AiB most of the evening, or hit me up on AIM at Genosync/Cell 757-535-1692 if you want to toss something together.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
word up i think the triumphant cocm will be attending :D :D :D :D

rhan

Smash Hero
My eyes have been opened up to Brawl. Tourney was fun. Wish I could have stayed longer for Melee and MvC2. Dad wanted me home before 10. :(

I got 2 main shoutouts as of now. Other will be when a results thread is made:

Shoutout to Kadaj for showing me a few things with Toon Link. It actually help me out in the tourney. And the MK advice. lol Such a better teacher than Pitzer. All he does is just IC's chaingrabs the entire time......

Shoutout to H4X for being a awesome dude and not letting out scene die out! Next HOASTY HOOOOOST! Haha.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fun Tournament. Doubles was alot better in this tourney this last 1. I was impressed. Close matches for everyone. and good **** for cocm coming out in his cast. Then For flapjack coming out in his baby cast.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hahahaha baby cast

anyways thanks to everyone for coming out! ill be making that results thread soon, and actually get videos up (and old ones for all you sk fans out there!)

the tourney was ****ing awesome! apparently i have to host another before the 30th so SK can ic infinite everyone one last time before he loses his right to.

dangrhanthatsdeep

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I need to warm up my climbers. I think i went MK this whole tourney almost Used Iceclimbers twice and got ***** Lol . Im kinda disappointed in my self :/ oh wells. Expect IC next tourneys. Get those Vidz up!!

COCMakrobatix

Smash Cadet
another dope h4x tourny
shoutouts:
h4x: <3
gn4r: thanks for the sandwich!
toadz: where are you at!?
rhan: we wrecked melee doubles, i'll make sure h4x does a melee tourny soon. ps u didn't miss out on any further smashage it was pretty much over after you left.
sk: i'm gonna miss you : (
kadaj: my favorite player (sorry marlin)
flapjack: best toonlink (2nd favorite)
fribergs: if these guys new more tech skill they would globally wreck smash bros
kid and his partner(5tar i think): you guys were funny(and good) hope to see you again
franny: her academic excellence is causing one of my new bestest buddies to move away >: |
but NY better watch out for that game and watch
marlin: my favorite player (sorry kadaj)
the president of the united states: i'll be seein' you
stein: i'll be looking foward to your school projects
marcus: our matches were pretty much mindgames of will i shoot my laser and will you pull out your bucket accordingly
sorry for anyone i forgot!

Top Bottom