• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Believe In Yourself ~ A Mewtwo Compilation Video by MookieRah

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=097KI9C1FMRT91OK49WNGFT5WH low quality
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AOF1A7AQNGGU3LWEJOHZMES6O medium quality

Google Video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4219729209639379471&q=mookierah

*Update*
Gonna start working on getting the high quality encoded and uploaded later today. I reuploaded the low quality.
/Update

Since it's not truely a combo video, and the fact that it came from one gaming session that only lasted for about an hour, I am going to call it a "compilation" video. This was recorded around the same time as the Pichu vids that I put up a while back, and I finally just got the captured video to make this.

Dunno if you people have ever heard of Yakitate Japan, or possibly the band "SOUL'd OUT" but the music choice shouldn't kill people (like some of my old vids have done, although it was intentional cause everyone had crazyass music and I wanted something goofy).

This is the low res version. I am gonna make a higher res later, but I am about to head back to my place for the weekend.

Enjoy!

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Great video. Good playing, entertaining to watch. Thumbs up.

You need to make a full combo video of Mewtwo so that people will appreciate him more.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wow, I really enjoyed that. I've been playing some Mewtwo dittos with my friend Fenrir the past couple days. That in combination with watching this vid makes me want to seriously play Mewtwo again. Even though I practiced Mewtwo ages ago, I've been able to apply tons of my newer techniques into my gameplay. And it is true, MookieRah, you've got to believe. I've taken my low-tier Young Link to an extremely competitive level because I believed! LOL! Props to you, MookieRah. Keep up the good work.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Ha, I liked that. I'm actually glad it wasn't a "true" combo video because this way I was able to see how you perform in the long run instead of only short bursts of ownage. I also appreciated how much footage there was of you against C. Falcon because I have trouble beating the one on our crew with Mewtwo. I'll be waiting for the higher res one.l

Crash&Burn

Smash Apprentice
nice going there, i always thought there was more to mewtwo
nice thinking on the dash cancelled downtilts, i thought about it for juggles, but it works fine as a shield drainer..
props...

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Yes!
MOOOOOKKIIIIIIEEEEEERAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Good stuff! :chuckle: I've been wondering when you'd make a vid or yourself!
Now you just have to finish that guide!
Oh and try for a better quality vid. You and your Mewtwo deserves better quality. :chuckle:

VilNess

Smash Champion
haha, nice combo at the pretty end with the 2x hip-shake...
wait, that was the dancer.
anyway nice vid. i liked the upsmash ownage against y.link.

cF=)

Smash Lord
better believe in [ better beleive in ]... better believe in yourself ! Woooooooooo !

Really nice video, I liked the music and those dancing animation during the movie were great xD

Nice mewtwo you got there

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Very nice! Its awesome to see some one playing mewtwo in such an efficient and professional way! ~ Keep up da skillz ~

kaid

Smash Master
I liked the 101% C.falcon getting his ledge atteck interrupted with shffl dair, followed with a double backair across the stage.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I loved the song and the random interlude of the cg disco dude!!! <3

BTW that 4 hit combo you did on Marth from the throw was inspiring!! O_O!!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
great vid, i love how aggresive you mewtwo players are / have to be. As a bowser main i find the song and first text to be appropriate!

I loved it, showed it to everyone, great stuff. very aggressive.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I am really only agressive after I find an opening. Everything up untill then I am defensive. I want my combos though, and to do that I have to take risks and be really agressive.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
*Gives thread a bump*

I might release a high quality version soon. I also updated the main page to have both versions, although i prolly need to reupload the low qual.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Simply amazing mooks, best song selection, I luvers it. Don't know if you remember me from the starkville tourny but i thought our were really good.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Best M2 I've ever seen, Mookie. The music fit as well. 10/10.

EDIT: 9.5/10, you might want to include a credits.

S-88

Smash Cadet
Nice vid MookieRah. The music fit in real well, and those combos made me want to get up and play mewtwo again (of course, all combo vids are supposed to do that...)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I put up a Google Vid link, does that not work anymore???

My bad, I thought I put one up, but I fixed it now.

Neophos

Smash Ace
But you can't download videos from Google =(

Or can you? *searches for some Firefox extension that probably can*

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
OK, I just set it to upload it on your site. I didn't notice that earlier when I made the last post. Thanks a lot too yo! Filehosting FTW!!!!

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
wow,this video changed how i thought about mew2 completely lol,ive seen some ok mew2's but urs gotta be the best ive seen so far,keep it up

Top Bottom