• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Behold! The King of Evil has been Chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Rejoice! For your ends are nigh in sight of the new crowning! Lay prostrate (HAHA YES I KNOW YOU READ THAT AS PROSTATE) before the might of Ganondorf. A new terrorizer of souls, a new fist to reshape the cosmos! The New King of Evil is...

Vermanubis (even though I don't feel deserving of it! Hoorah for default wins!)

THE KING OF EVIL

Every Ganon has evil in their soul. Every Ganon lusts for blood and murder. But what seperates these evil incarnations of our Mighty Ganondorf? Not every Ganon has the same lust; the same craving for the lifeforce of their victims on their hands. Not every Ganon can assert Ganon's supreme might and unquestionable majesty. It takes a special kind of Ganon to do this. A true Ganon. A Ganon that lives for naught but the theft of life and the sadistic pleasure of hand-delivering calamity and cataclysm.

Truly, there is one among us such as this. One Ganon whose lust for murder is insatiable and pernicious will ****ingly stoic and unswayable. A Ganon whom with each murder, finds his appetite for death not sated, rather, whet more still.

A Ganon other Ganons choose to represent them through exceptional skill in all areas; to be the very incarnation of the King of Evil. A Ganon who has taken their murderous spite to the zenith of what can possibly be.

Here, all of the most malicious souls to ever exist will debate and decide on who they choose to be their King of Evil. To represent them tirelessly as the supreme evil to swath the cosmos in the unforgiving indigo inferno.

What we want in our King of Evil is everything. It is not an easy throne to seize. Exceptional skill in all areas, exceptional knowledge, etc. Preferably a good offline repertoire, but online is acceptable, too, as long as some offline has been thrown in. To see many of our best Ganons in action to form your decision, I'll refer you to our video thread, GanonTube.

Keep all of the general things in mind when electing the best of anything, such as:

-Tournament placings
-Offline feats
-General skill demonstated through playing others, or videos
-Knowledge

And more. Remember, this is the top Ganon spot. We don't just anybody representing us!

RULES
-Give explicit reasons as to why you're proposing who you are for King of Evil. What makes this Ganon eligible for King of Evil?
-Please refrain from proposing purely online players. Even if they are really good, not many people will take us too seriously if we elect someone who's never been offline.
-Make sure to have played/watched/seen videos of a good number of Ganons before you begin debating.

And that's it. With that, LET US USHER IN THE APOCALYPSE AND CROWN A NEW KING!

*Induction will end once the nominee for King of Evil is unanimously agreed upon by a majority of users.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'm not really understanding the premise of this thread. Are the testers usd to play people online to see how skilled they are? Are they going to review tournament matches and videos by these people in case they don't/can't play online? Are the awards outside the testers and are nominated by anyone? You need to outline a clearer process as to how this is going to work.

Two other things: Red 'Dorf being Santa is an insult to the Dark Lord, it should definately be Bloodorf; and we should give notice to our fine Ganons from Japan. There are several players there that have great Ganons and are definitely worthy of a high tier placing.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'll be taking the throne in South America.
I DO understand a bit of japanese, but I don't have the link to the Japanese SSBB comunity. Can someone provite it so I can get in touch with them?

I don't need to ask this but, Ganon secondaries are OUT of this list, aren't they?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yes, Clai, all forms of skill validation will be considered. Recent tournament placings, recent videos and the discretion of the testers/other Ganons. Recent being within the past 6 months.

@Bahamut: Depends on their 'Dorf dedication. >:3 If they're "**** around" with 'Dorf secondaries, yes. If they're serious Ganon secondaires or former Ganon mains, no.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Oh, I'm also considering doing the following:

-Letting outsiders vote on the premise that they've played at least 4 Ganon mains.
-Having non-Ganon main's votes count as 1/2 or 1/4 a full vote (a full vote being that of another Ganon main)

What do you guys think? Just because the boards only have like 7 regular members.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Well, no objections thus far. I'm going to go make a blog on AllisBrawl asking people who've played some good Ganons to come vote so we can get this underway!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Best Green Ganon: Clai
Best Blue Ganon:
Best Red Ganon: DLA
Best Dark Ganon: Ray_Kalm
Best White Ganon:
Best Regular Ganon: Terodactyl_Yelnats
Best American Ganon: We don't really have any lol
Best European Ganon: Z1GMA
Best Canadian Ganon: Ray_Kalm, Terodactyl Yelnats
Best Australian Ganon: Need to play one of the DORF crew
Most helpful Ganons: Bahamut777
Manliest dorf: All of them
Best tipmaner: Ray_Kalm
Best Flight of Ganon-er: Clai
The Professor dorf: Z1GMA, PK-Ow!
Best grammar-dorfs: PK-Ow!, Clai
Worst Grammar-dorf: rangaDORF
Best newbie: Exalted

Exalted

Smash Lord
Best Blue Ganon:
Best White Ganon:
Ohwait, nvm.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Best Blue Ganon:
Best White Ganon:
Vermanubis, you use regular Ganon too don't you? You should be the one in the Best Regular Ganon spot.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Best female Dorf is Vermanubis' Grandmother. Ganon runs in your blood.

EDIT: Exalted is so full of win for them Fawful quotes

Exalted

Smash Lord
I just *****-slapped a mosquito...with my eye!

And Yelnats backwards is...

Edit: Only nomination I have in the back of my head is Z1GMA as Professor 'Dorf.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I have chortles at such funniness.
Btw Tero, can you do a few matches against me? Gotta experience Canada-Sweden lag nao O:<
Ganon vs Ganon lags enough because of the sheer manliness it exudes. I played a guy from France one time and we barely lagged so sure thing I can play you today.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
GGs, Smash. You're definitely good. If you want an evaluation, I'll do it in Ganonic Grimoire in a little bit. Definitely what I'd imagine would comprise high tier material.

Now, let's nominate! Going too slow. D:

Exalted

Smash Lord
I nominate myself for Best at Everything Dorf.

As for real nominations, best Euro Dorf, best Professor Dorf and best Green Dorf goes to Z1G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom