• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Because I Love my fellow Marth Mains.....

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
lulz. I watched the first minute or 2. The 'come back counter' was lulz-ingly bad and the DB+DS Combo kill is definitely a nice idea but truth be told...I dunno how effective it'd be....you probably need to have the person be at least 90% or so or higher....on the lighter characters...reverse DS might help with that but I dunno by how much...
EDIT: Also
----------
OMIGAWD LEIK TANK YOU POF I LEIK TOTALLY DIDNT KNOW HALF OF THAT STUFF. SO NOW I CAN LEIK FINALLY BEAT LVL 7 COMPUTERS. ONE DAY I HOPE TO DO 9 JUST LIKE THAT AMAZING MARF, SmashTom!!!
/sarcasm
--------------

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
lol that was bad only thing that seemed useful was the first hit of danceing blade to dolphin slash but i would perfer to uptilt after that. Right after i watched it i watched Overswarms marth tutorial and that was actually not useless(already knew most of it but atleast it was accurate)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Video recording yourself playing a 99-stock match against a computer, then cutting only certain parts and naming them combos is TOP TIER
Unescapable combos

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh god this :(

I hoped this had died already, people should go check his falco tutorial though, it's mad legit.

And so is his peach tutorial.

Sleepz

Smash Rookie
Don't **** with smashtom he'll **** you

Best marth I've ever seen

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Weak Usmash -> Dair is amazing. I don't remember if it's in this vid, but I do remember SmashTom doing it.

I wanna see SmashTom wreck Mango and Hbox next national. He should come over with Armada or something.

Top Bottom