• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Because everyone else is doing it but us: DK Finder!!! Uh-Roo?

drug_duck

Smash Rookie
Donkey styles.
People who use this freaky ape in high-tier-tournaments have TEH co***x.

drug_duck, Erlangen (near Nuremberg), Bavaria, Germany.
Supposedly one of the best Donkeys in Bavaria, yet one of the poorest compared to both other German Donkeys.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Wow, there are actually a few more DK players in Cali now, i wonder if i can still rightfully say that i'm the best DK in Cali. As far as I know, i have the best DK on the west coast in the US, but i'm not 100% sure, but i haven't seen any other good DK players around though. Every other DK i've seen was someone either playing for fun, or just suddenly picked up DK after losing to me. lol

hugQ Cortex

Master
DK is the second most fun character in the game for me, second only to Samus. My DK is young and very inexperienced, but has a fighting spirit. :)

HugQ
El Monte, CA (Summer and Winter)
Berkeley, CA (Fall and Spring)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Why are you ****ing idiots still posting your names and locations. Look at the ****ing first post and notice how it hasn't been updated in ****ing forever.

Srsly.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
bbbbbump
keep in mind that comment about darkrain's dk was from 2006...
his DK is pretty beastly though. im getting there though :p im totally gonna make him go dk in a big tournament sometime >_> maybe

Toecutter: what are you f***ing doing in f***ing here posting your f***ing s*** about the f***ing posters in the f***ing topic??!?!!111//1

does anyone want me to make a DK finder that will actually be updated? and not suck?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
****** ***** *** ******* **** *** ***** you, ********** toecutter is a **** *****
dk boards are too fun.

does anyone want me to make a DK finder that will actually be updated? and not suck?

Top Bottom