• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beast Coast TvC General Discussion

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
thats good that everyone is good

btw i've been mastering frank wests BnB xD but his more advanced stuff with ryus assist + baroque IS HARDDD DAWG i had to switch Z to medium punch because i just couldnt go back and hit A at all on the gamecube controller

Any thoughts on button configuration?
I switch L trigger to L+M+H, and use three fingers to hit the face buttons.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
can we talk about how gay people online are when they quit out while losing? i mean its nintendo wifi score, who cares?

id rather just play a guy with a good connection, but they always quit out for their score.

so lame.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Next time MD/VA and Jersey meet up, we gotta sit down and play some TvC.

I use Batsu and Morrigan, again.
I'm also liking Soki and Megaman.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sucks that you have to enjoy being a campy ***** in order to play Saki. I just want to corner infinite people, but that requires approaching.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^

I think Saki + Zero is good too. She can extend his corner BnB with her assist and his assist allows her to infinite people in the corner.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
When and where do peeps in MD/VA play TvC at
somebody's gonna feel this Ippastaman/Pokey Soki/Condor Joe in person
and i know what greg's ugly surprise is lol

son son

see my zero/tblade , ryu
that's like 80% of the teams i see online :/

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
^

I think Saki + Zero is good too. She can extend his corner BnB with her assist and his assist allows her to infinite people in the corner.

this.....intrigue's me o.0

When and where do peeps in MD/VA play TvC at
somebody's gonna feel this Ippastaman/Pokey Soki/Condor Joe in person
and i know what greg's ugly surprise is lol

that's like 80% of the teams i see online :/

we usually play a good amount of friends at every brawl tourny....or if possible a tvc fest could be done at chillin's place....if ppl came...we would def set up a tvc fest ^_^

and dont underestimate my tblade/ryu and zero/ryu

im trying to put tblade and zero together so i can have double the brokeness in one team...but its hard...tblade's assit kiiiiiiinda works with zero....but iono...ryu's assist just works with both of them way too good to give up

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
this.....intrigue's me o.0

we usually play a good amount of friends at every brawl tourny....or if possible a tvc fest could be done at chillin's place....if ppl came...we would def set up a tvc fest ^_^

and dont underestimate my tblade/ryu and zero/ryu

im trying to put tblade and zero together so i can have double the brokeness in one team...but its hard...tblade's assit kiiiiiiinda works with zero....but iono...ryu's assist just works with both of them way too good to give up
Ryu's assist works with EVERYBODY Candy, you fool!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i play with truth every now and then online, good matches.

we usually play at chillins house, i.e. the polymar joe house, where everyone either plays polymar or joe.

candy is actually pretty good now considering he uses zero/ryu like every noob on the planet.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It sounds like MD/VA Smashers actually play eachother, so you guys are probably the best Smashers at this game overall. Basic Sausage won the last Battlefield Arcadia, though, which is pretty legit for NY.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i play with truth every now and then online, good matches.

we usually play at chillins house, i.e. the polymar joe house, where everyone either plays polymar or joe.

candy is actually pretty good now considering he uses zero/ryu like every noob on the planet.
just b/c i play zero dont make me like every other noob >:o!!!!!!

see my tblade too....and soon to be alex ;-)

Top Bottom