• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
my falcons so fast now from ****** all the roy/martb/jiggly puff nubs, oh god... all i do now is spam stomp/upair/knees like crazy DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN MY PATH MUHAHUHUAA

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
If Jacks having a tourney then no point in me hosting STD.

I'll house 5 people after Jan.3 event for STD. (if people are still up for smash the whole night) Carl and Superboom are staying with Adam, so maybe WA will go to my place? +Yakal/Manuel/Tony?

Crew battles are on the tape at SFU, I kinda f*cked up being the leader I should have sent the Samus first, and I shouldn't have got half-***** by ice climbers >_> ah well. At least I found the ancient set of me vs john on the tape!

LMAO Yakal, I started laughing so hard yesterday out of no where watching tv for NO reason except the image of you looking like taliban hahhaaha.

i accept. verbal agreement i have witnesses LOL

btw for players ranked 7+ on the PR ill do my 4 stocks vs ur 5 stocks MM's $1+ best of whatever

and 4 stocks vs 6 if ur not on PR
Thats hilarious idea, I'll take you on it

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
But SFU is just the day after anyway then, well if you want I'll still do it.

Lol I played smash 11:30am till 6:00am last SFU probably a personal record.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
SO just to be sure, there 1 more smashfest on 27th? Seeing that a good handful of people can come and Jack was asleep for the whole time last week :p

unityole

Smash Lord
the road is kinda cleared up, the buses running on schedule. friday is said to snow then turn to rain, but i dont trust the forecast, they are crap anyway. as for now Smashfest still on, since this will be the last one there will be money prizes. more will be explained at the smashfest.

unityole

Smash Lord
well fuking yakal didnt make it

evan matt mike and curtis are here atm.
if the rest doesnt show up then prizes will go to them

Metà

Smash Master
Wtf is going on? Why is no one here? Jack where the f*ck are you? EVERYONE, THE FEST IS STILL ON, COME HERE RIGHT AWAY AND PLAY. ;_;

We're in the room right now playing Smash.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Smashfest 27th was fun. It was horrible getting there, but it was good stuff. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

unityole

Smash Lord
for the people that showed up, good job making it here. snow and foggy day really sucks, but we had fun today. Sion ur link was really awesome dude. some crazy combos u even gave tony hard time, lots of close call where you could have killed and maybe win a match or two.

anyway this is the last smashfest, then tourney I will also be recording stats for the tourney since im not running it.

Tony won the prize for been/being best smasher at the smashfest
Tony and Adam won 1st and 2nd for falcon only event
Matt won the lucky prize from a draw randomly out of 4 people, but lost it to Tony in a 5;4 stock MM.

dieslow

Smash Ace
LOL good smashfest, sion should definitely be on PR, 9th place IMO.

lol @ lucky draw i didnt know we were picking numbers to win $5, thats so random hahah.

falcon only vids pls i forgot what happened

Top Bottom