• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

SKidd

Smash Master
Tubular. Like the Super Mario World level. Remember Tubular? **** took me forever to do...

But yeah, Autumn PR.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
We might want to start thinking about a fall PR.
for the next update I think Adam (who's gonna be gone in Rehab for 2 months starting later this week) and if Ryan doesn't go to the next tournament I think we should take them off for the fall PR.

Which means before making the fall PR I say we host a tournament beforehand.. and try to make it so it works for everyone.. How about... September 18th.. my place?

Tournament thread made!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11128978#post11128978

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
for the next update I think Adam (who's gonna be gone in Rehab for 2 months starting later this week) and if Ryan doesn't go to the next tournament I think we should take them off for the fall PR.

Which means before making the fall PR I say we host a tournament beforehand.. and try to make it so it works for everyone.. How about... September 18th.. my place?

Tournament thread made!

Or, you could take off people who have been even less active then me, lul.

booshk

Smash Lord
why wouldn't daltsy be on the pr ? he's not even inactive now right?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yah but he often comes to Burnaby to stay with his GF. Definetly put him on there at the next update. Ryan is the most inactive person on our PR as things stand I think. Haven't seen him, tony, or John at a tournament since BC plays Melee in mid May. That's almost 4 months.

Patooty

Smash Ace

Disagree with pre-emptively taking Adam off. He's gonna be gone for 2 months, how many tourneys is he gonna miss? Maybe one? And only cause of the tournament you just announced lol.

Yah but he often comes to Burnaby to stay with his GF. Definetly put him on there at the next update. Ryan is the most inactive person on our PR as things stand I think. Haven't seen him, tony, or John at a tournament since BC plays Melee in mid May. That's almost 4 months.
I don't think anyone is inactive enough to be taken off. Not having frequent tournaments means that missing 1-2 tournaments is enough to have missed "4 months" worth of tournaments. shi*t happens and ppl can't go sometimes :ohwell:
I think Tim is active enough to be on.

Edit: censor fail.... "shi*t" LOL

Patooty

Smash Ace
****... i just read my post and played devil's advocate against myself and now i don't fully agree with myself.

/split-personality

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Can we agree on a PR update after the 18th?

Eric was talking about maybe hosting monthlies. With monthlies and any other events that Meta holds, I think 2 months without seeing someone is legitimate ground for calling someone inactive.

Let's say Noobking/Cowear/Daltsy on for this next update, and we'll enforce the new guideline?

Top Bottom