• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Weekly Character Discussion #26: Bowser

Sliq

Smash Master
You have probably never played a REAL bowser main. if you had, you wouldn't be saying how bad he is. but any ways, the new tear list is messed up. Pit should be WAY higher. his side-b is realy anoying if you go up to the edge with it, somebody w a bad recovery would probably fall. and it reflects projectiles too. he also has a INSANE recovery. not that he needs it, he is already so good, but back to Bowser. Bowser's side-b is good if he has more stock than his opponent. i have trouble w it, but it's like Mr. game and watches areal down-a, it just takes a while to get use to. my friend is a Bowser main, and HE'S INCREDIBLY GOOD!!!! trust me, Bowser's not that bad.:) the only bad things are his horrible recovery, and he's so slow.:c

Just because you are awful doesn't make Bowser good.

I think his question is why the hell did they randomly decide he was a mid tier character if all along they thought he was more terrible than he actually is.
My guess is they discovered youtube, typed in Ixis Bowser and fainted shortly after.

weegeezilla

Smash Rookie
he really isn't that bad, Bowser's true strengths lies in his powerful attacks. Against floaty characters (lol jigglypuff) he could kill at around 40%(his forward smash is basically a 2 hit ko). his approach, with fortress and claw hop, is very good compared to his weight class. it simply takes time to master bowser to the fullest.

as for his tier placement, he shouldn't move much, perhaps above lucas, but no more

Top Bottom