• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta's Moves (GIFs)

[NameGoesHere]

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4356-2722-9069
Does her ABK Spike / Meteor? I kinda noticed when Sakurai was going a bit more in depth, that when they where breaking down ABK She pops Gannondorf off the ground in a way that looks like a meteor. Granted that this move does send you upward when hit but more than most of the time its shown when hit with the side of her foot. I feel like it would act a bit like Zss's down b, sends you down when hit with the center with the right timing and to the side and way when not perfect. At the angle and frame he was hit i'm not sure if he was being sent downward and back up then to be followed up. Or he hit the ground first then was popped up. I would post a gif but i suck at that stuff. So all i can do is give the link and the time stamp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcl2PYLOhKY
@ 5:22
Just realized the OP has a gif already under it being angled down. I still cant call it though.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I doubt a downwards Afterburner Kick will spike, it certainly doesn't do that in Bayonetta. Dair will probably be her sole meteor, one good for resetting an opponent to potentially start another combo with a tech-chase, especially with Witch Time.

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
Has anyone else realized how quickly Bae was able to put up her shield after her dash attack? Whoa, looking pretty safe there. Maybe.

SSdori

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssdori
I'm not quite sure if this has been pointed out already but setting the speed to 0.25 at the current mark I noticed how she briefly flashed white after activating WT. Is this the part of the move needed to be hit in order for bat within to be activated? Or are those actual invincibility frames?

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
So both Corrin and Cloud have/had a loose frame data analysis done on them (i think Lucas did too) based on their trailers. Has anything similar been done so far for Bayo?

Top Bottom