• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Yeah most likely my place then. I have 2 tvs and a cube so one more cube would be ideal depending on whoever wants to come. Let me know in this thread if you wanna come

:phone:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I am going to join the group but I will still use the boards. My number is 4088369235 and address is 1703 prudence way San Jose CA 95116. Texts are preferred
^__^

ALSO I guess 3:30pm will be a good start time

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
oh dang. i wish i joined earlier lol. the group seems more active than this board.
hah, that's b/c it's brand new. was created yesterday so its existence has created hype

I am going to join the group but I will still use the boards. My number is 4088369235 and address is 1703 prudence way San Jose CA 95116. Texts are preferred
^__^

ALSO I guess 3:30pm will be a good start time
yeah, it's not meant to supplant the boards, just to supplement them b/c everyone knows fb is more popular than smashboards

&Low

Smash Rookie
@Gaara

is it cool if I come through? kinda awkward since I don't know anyone...but i'll send you a text tomorrow/today

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you can take this opportunity to get to know some of the locals. That means yes, come!

ALSO someone please bring a cube/wii with melee!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
mmmmm actually probably not gonna watch football. got 5 people here now so I had to use the other TV

Top Bottom