• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlegrounds CT presents fight night every Friday! Next one on 05/28/10!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Like I said, once my finals are over I'm going to start going. I'll also do some work to get an attendants list going or something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I always post when I'm coming. Other people are being annoying though which is why I have to do work with doing a possible attendants list every time. If people (not trademark, that bro is good) would start posting more in here, we'd be all set. I should just ****ing make my own thread since Tom isn't willing to do what I'm willing to do lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
i might do it if i have enough extra cash. iunno when ill be at this next hough XD.

Prawn

Smash Master
no only brawl

i only want to go to this if i can make enough money to cover me for gas/maybe some dollar menu stuff off of mms lol

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I always post when I'm coming. Other people are being annoying though which is why I have to do work with doing a possible attendants list every time. If people (not trademark, that bro is good) would start posting more in here, we'd be all set. I should just ****ing make my own thread since Tom isn't willing to do what I'm willing to do lol.
I just read your entire post just now and I have to say if you want to make your own thread then go ahead. I usually don't have time to do all of what you ask because I am at work when I get on-line. Let me know what you decide spawn

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll make a thread in 2-3 weeks. Finals are ****** me right now and are going to continue to do so for a while.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I won't be, I'm in mass right now.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Just so everybody knows I will be at BG on the 28th so I would like to see some of the old faces. Plan ahead and try to make it!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's a HUGE tournament in MA the night before so there's not going to be many CT heads unfortunately. :(

Top Bottom