• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale 2

M@v

Subarashii!
Ok, so I'm going to my biggest tourney since APEX this weekend, Battle Royale 2.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244626

Are any of you guys by chance going to this?

Although I won't be using Fox in singles(don't kill me guys :(), expect my fox to show up in Money Matches and possibly doubles.

A.k.a-Videos of everyone's favorite not-rookie NE Fox are coming soon :lick:
Even though I haven't mained him for a bit, my Fox is still better than Zhamy's <3.

4nace

Smash Ace
Haha sweeet... my friend, he uses a tag QQmor nowadays, is coming with me to this and he uses MK/Fox, i'll have him check you out to see if you can give his fox some pointers.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
A.k.a-Videos of everyone's favorite not-rookie NE Fox are coming soon
Even though I haven't mained him for a bit, my Fox is still better than Zhamy's <3.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man. M@v, you couldn't beat a paraplegic in Brawl with Fox.

_X_

Smash Lord
Ok, so I'm going to my biggest tourney since APEX this weekend, Battle Royale 2.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244626

Are any of you guys by chance going to this?

Although I won't be using Fox in singles(don't kill me guys :(), expect my fox to show up in Money Matches and possibly doubles.

A.k.a-Videos of everyone's favorite not-rookie NE Fox are coming soon :lick:
Why post this on the Fox Boards?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Are enough people going to this for me to leave this open? =/

Zhamy

Smash Champion
The Fox boards are usually quiet when it comes to tournaments - I'd say leave it open at least until the tournament ends, since M@v will be posting results and we can laugh at his poor placings.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
that IS the reason i hide behind your collection so much, i bring my laptop and some goodies so i can watch your adult anime :D

*hides behind anime shelf*

Top Bottom