• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
I think we all know who the one man in all of history is more hated then George W. Bush.

Behold! The original all-powerful dictator of ultimate evil! :D

Shade520

Smash Apprentice

I would rather put my money on Bruce to save the world from stuff,Heck he has saved the world from everything but vampires and monsters...

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace

Ultima is the ultimate tool for any hero trying to save the world. It can't be blocked, countered, or reflected. Go ahead, try to stop it.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Too bad you realise your error too late, as years of using a cell phone have given you...........BRAIN CANCER! :D

CANCER'D

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace

Robert Hamburger has a black belt in Street Fighter 2 and a second degree black belt in Mortal Kombat 1-3. He can kick or punch the wall without feeling pain. He has studied ninjas for several weeks and has watched a bunch of movies about them. Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants. Beat that!

Dapenda

Smash Champion
beautiful babes want this guy, all men want to be this guy, cant beat his babe count

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Maybe not, but by the looks of him that guy won't be around for much longer. You can cheat death, but you can't cheat Father Time when your time has truly come! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom