• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Proving my point, so Bush had a couple of screw ups. Who didn't? But at least when he was in charge, I was proud to say "George W. Bush is the President of the USA and is the leader of the Free World"
edit: Don't edit trying to disprove me.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
**** your political talk! Everyone would! The reason they disapproved was because Bush was up their. Why? Because they are complete morons who think Bush is as dumb as a sack of hammers. He has an IQ higher than Al Gore and Obama for Angemon's sake!

Jane

Smash Hero
Bush did what was a good idea, If you were president on 9/11 what would you do? Piss yourself and hide, Bush went out and helped.

DERRR, he's the president, ANY president, liberal or conservative would've went to war after that, no one would have "pissed themselves and hid"

Proving my point, so Bush had a couple of screw ups. Who didn't?
LOL a couple.

He has an IQ higher than Al Gore and Obama for Angemon's sake!
show me the proof.

EDIT: i forgot...

hey baby can i show you a good time?

Shade613

Smash Apprentice
DERRR, he's the president, ANY president, liberal or conservative would've went to war after that, no one would have "pissed themselves and hid"
There were many terrorist attacks during Clinton's presidency and he did nothing about them.

That wouldn't happen if the train had a good driver.

Jane

Smash Hero
There were many terrorist attacks during Clinton's presidency and he did nothing about them.
ok. ask yourself: how many "average americans" know about these attacks? how many occurred in new york city on one of the biggest most know most important buildings in the US? how many of those attacks happend in stateside US period? oh none you say?

well then maybe that's why clinton "did nothing about them." (even though he DID)

in other news,

thanks overprotective mother for making me turn to meth amphetamines!

Shade613

Smash Apprentice
ok. ask yourself: how many "average americans" know about these attacks? how many occurred in new york city on one of the biggest most know most important buildings in the US? how many of those attacks happend in stateside US period? oh none you say?

well then maybe that's why clinton "did nothing about them." (even though he DID)
A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack no matter which way you look at it and if Clinton acted on the smaller ones they wouldn't have gained enough confidence to preform 9/11. Clinton even said he would punsih them and did nothing. Your logic says mass murder is okay if it doesn't exceed 1,000.

Rehab will fix your mental problem. I'm not talking about drugs.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.

This gentleman is better.

(And he can just sap that giant robot/gun/thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom