• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
im bored and wouldnt mind trying a battle. Anyone up for it?
2105 6450 2922
Trainer: Kyd

EDIT: nevermind, dont have time now.

remyx

Smash Cadet
anyone up for a battle? i just finished training all my pokemon to lv.100 and dying for a first wifi battle.FC-2277-5574-6625 name-Aaron.PM me if you added please.;)

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
HEY Guys!!

You should organizate this thread a bit...like you should clarify if you want a OU battle, or the fun UBER challenge for example

Crispin

Smash Rookie
cant send any messages to u dude so i'll post here. gtg for now but rematch some other time for sure. i'll use a different team too

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I'll would Challenge any one where. I must warn you guys, I'm one tough cookie, and I dont use Legends. So if ya wanna fight, Give me a MSG. I play by Tourney rulez. my AIm is nolamoh. Hit me up if ur in for a challenge you want forget

HenshinHero

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for a challenge, if anyone wants to battle just PM I'm free most of the day.

NAME: SHONEN

FRIEND ID: 1031 78557233

Also my AIM Screenname is located in my profile so if you see me online, hit me up.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hello pokemon players! i am theglitchmaster, the biggest missingno guy evar! i'm hooking up my wifi today, so prepare to beat me! but really, if you like pokemon, go to www.thepokemontimes.com and say that glitch told you to come ;)

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll have a battle with you(as long as you don't hack) My friend code is3265 1801 1299. Hope to see you soon(Maybe)

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
IM me on AIM : tristanthehero

we can discuss things then.....i want to battle real bad i just built a random team

3007 7854 9683

Dosky

Smash Rookie
Ill battle anyone,
any rules are fine, ubers, no ubers, go for it,
my friend code for diamond is
1289-8571-5237
IM me on AIM cuz im on alot, so yeah AIM - weird0king
thanks and I look forward to battling you soon HIYAH!(ask a ninja Ninja accent)

Top Bottom