• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

fluffy

Smash Champion
ah. school sux. drop out and make a hit song :)

i want a battle like.....right now....

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, LOL that had to have been one of the most hilarious matches I've ever fought! That was madd close.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
that was ****ing epic, fluffy...........my ninjask beat your garchomp and won the battle for me, with only 3 hp left..........we should've recorded that battle, lmfao!

fluffy

Smash Champion
that was ****ing epic, fluffy...........my ninjask beat your garchomp and won the battle for me, with only 3 hp left..........we should've recorded that battle, lmfao!
dude it was more epic than that.

ppl get this. if u want to read this.

i was going to win 99% cuz garchomp outran his starmie with outrage. then his ninjask with low hp comes. he stalls with protect, substitues, hoping that garchomp would kill itself from confusion cuz it was scarfed. i was like "silly bi***. you cannot harm me. sandveil is activated by sandstream and my garchomp would **** yo litte bug in a matter of time." well eventually garchomp would get confused and for 4 times in a row, garchomp never hit itself from confusion. i was like "haha suck my **** ninjask". then ninjask took the chance of protecting itself 2 times in a row. it failed! but whats this? my garchomp hits itself from confusion. i was like "eh, whatever. you wont be subbing or protecting next turn and you will die a horrible death". so then ninjask uses its last resort. A stabbed x-scissor. it didnt do much. i was like "LOL. time to die motherbi***". but then the impossible happened.....my garchomp got confused again and hit it self! it hit itself! even the sandveil couldnt protect it from a stabbed x-scissor and it hit itself! his ninjask does another stabbed x-scissor. i was unlucky cuz sandveil didnt protect my chomp. my garchomp died even when it had multiple chances of hitting the bug. the bug took one chance with 3 HP. 3 HP omg.

no battle can come as close as that.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
dude it was more epic than that.

ppl get this. if u want to read this.

i was going to win 99% cuz garchomp outran his starmie with outrage. then his ninjask with low hp comes. he stalls with protect, substitues, hoping that garchomp would kill itself from confusion cuz it was scarfed. i was like "silly bi***. you cannot harm me. sandveil is activated by sandstream and my garchomp would **** yo litte bug in a matter of time." well eventually garchomp would get confused and for 4 times in a row, garchomp never hit itself from confusion. i was like "haha suck my **** ninjask". then ninjask took the chance of protecting itself 2 times in a row. it failed! but whats this? my garchomp hits itself from confusion. i was like "eh, whatever. you wont be subbing or protecting next turn and you will die a horrible death". so then ninjask uses its last resort. A stabbed x-scissor. it didnt do much. i was like "LOL. time to die motherbi***". but then the impossible happened.....my garchomp got confused again and hit it self! it hit itself! even the sandveil couldnt protect it from a stabbed x-scissor and it hit itself! his ninjask does another stabbed x-scissor. i was unlucky cuz sandveil didnt protect my chomp. my garchomp died even when it had multiple chances of hitting the bug. the bug took one chance with 3 HP. 3 HP omg.

no battle can come as close as that.

how the **** did you remember all of that?!

haha, this was a battle worthy of SPAAARTAAA!!!!!

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
OF COURSE it was legendary!

chill, i can see you on wi-fi.......are you up for a battle?

does anyone want to have a battle, for that matter?

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
grr. I'm up for a DP battle right now, will prolly not put up TOO much of a fight but eh, i don't care right now.

i need it!
FCs in the sig.

will also do PBR

Top Bottom