• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Frontier - PokeCenter Power Rankings

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
*~*POKECENTER POWER RANKINGS *~*

Wanna find out who's the best battler in the PokeCenter? You can figure that out, challenge other players to test your abilities here. This thread will be the main organization for player records, challenges, etc. etc. Please read the following rules, and once you're set you can post to sign up and start challenging away. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns please feel free to post them out in the thread at any time. If you want to discuss the matter in private, you can PM or AIM me.

Rules
  • Challenges must be at least announced in this thread. Other versions of contacting (VM, PM, AIM, etc.) can occur after notifying the Power Ranking thread.
  • Standard rules, guidelines, and clauses apply to all challenges. When tiers come out, it's expected you will abide by those rules as well.
  • All matches until rather definitive tiers from Smogon are defined will take place in either Dream World, or non-Dream World. This change will not affect the past matches of the Power Rankings. Once official tiers are released, there will be separate Power Rankings per tier, and no questions asked about said tier and their banlists, etc.
  • The person making the challenge can select the tier (when those come out) while the person challenged can select a single match or a best two of three, in the interest of fairness.
  • You cannot challenge someone who was already challenged, regardless of whether or not they finished their match / set or not.
  • Challenges must be completed within 72 hours. If the match is incomplete, the challenger gets the win. No exceptions.
  • You cannot consecutively challenge the same person. You must complete two other challenges before you are allowed to challenge that first person again.
  • All challenges at this point are either non-Dream World or Dream World singles.
  • Both players need to post in the thread confirming the results, etc. etc.
  • Presenting logs here as proof of your victory / defeat is optional. We trust you guys enough, and you're all above that.
  • If you register and you miss 5 non-consecutive matches you will be subject to removal from the Power Rankings.
  • The following Pokemon are banned from any challenges.
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom
Power Rankings

*Separate Tier Power Rankings and possibly Double / Triple Power Rankings will be added once they've been decided upon by Smogon*
*Each participant on the Power Rankings will be represented by their username, timezone, games played, win-loss record, current streak, and win percentages. Players are not numbered for now.*
*Members in a challenge are noted with an asterisk.
-------------------------------------------
| Name[color=#1c1c].....[/color] | TZ[color=#1c1c].[/color] | G | W-L | Strk | Win% |
-------------------------------------------
|*UltiMario | EST | 6 | 4-2 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 66% |
| Terywj[color=#1c1c]...[/color] | EST | 9 | 5-4 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 56% |
| Moozle[color=#1c1c]...[/color] | CST | 2 | 2-0 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W2[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 100% |
| CeaseTick | EST | 1 | 1-0 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 100% |
| Kirbyraeg | PST | 3 | 2-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W2[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 66% |
| Wrath`[color=#1c1c]...[/color] | EST | 4 | 2-2 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W2[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
| TRG[color=#1c1c]......[/color] | EST | 2 | 1-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
| DeathFox[color=#1c1c].[/color] | EST | 2 | 1-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
| Circa[color=#1c1c]....[/color] | EST | 2 | 1-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
| Wave?[color=#1c1c]....[/color] | CST | 2 | 1-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
| Mood4Food | EST | 2 | 1-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]W1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 50% |
|*BLM[color=#1c1c]......[/color] | EST | 1 | 0-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 0% |
| Gates[color=#1c1c]....[/color] | EST | 1 | 0-1 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L1[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 0% |
| Fuelbi[color=#1c1c]...[/color] | EST | 4 | 1-3 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L2[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 25% |
| Chibo[color=#1c1c]....[/color] | EST | 5 | 1-4 | [color=#1c1c].[/color]L3[color=#1c1c].[/color] | 20% |
| ss118[color=#1c1c]....[/color] | EST | - | - | - | - |
| IceArrow[color=#1c1c].[/color] | EST | - | - | - | - |
| Hobobloke | GMT8 | - | - | - | - |
| Riddle[color=#1c1c]...[/color] | EST | - | - | - | - |
--
--

---------------------------------------------

All you need to do is post here with your timezone and I'll add you to the board, and you can begin challenging.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tery, I beat you that one day when you sent me that ****ty .avi file.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nothing good can come of this.

But anyway, I'm #1 in Ubers and you *****es all know it. EST get at me.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'll challenge you with my all-choice all-dragon team.

Nobody likes facing scarf latias AND specs latios on the same team, with the only reason to use choice items in ubers being that it ****s over your blissey once i trick it onto the fat *****.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Choice Latias and Latios are way better than their Soul Dew counterparts.

Clearly.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Clearly.

(trick to break up stall? dealing with scarfchomp?)

That's about all I can think of that they would do better with choice scarf than they would with Soul Dew.

I think I should preface all my posts with "Please pretend that I know what I'm talking about."

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You Trick Specs onto Blissey and it OHKOs you with Blizzard. gg.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Most Blissey don't carry Blizzard. It's always Ice Beam or Seismic Toss. And Toxic.

Dealing with Scarfchomp is the only real thing that a Scarfed Lati@s could do that's relevant. And even then you can counter Scarfchomp other ways.

And any team with Lati@s gets ***** by Scizor.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nothing good can come of this.

But anyway, I'm #1 in Ubers and you *****es all know it. EST get at me.
If you think this idea will fail and "nothing good" can come out of that then don't waste my time and don't waste your time posting in it. I'm doing this out of my own time and on other members' wishes. I should just not have you on the rankings, but I'm too nice for that.

Anyways, I guess I'll be the first to challenge Wrath` to a match!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This message is hidden because Terywj is on your ignore list.

D

Deleted member

If you think this idea will fail and "nothing good" can come out of that then don't waste my time and don't waste your time posting in it. I'm doing this out of my own time and on other members' wishes. I should just not have you on the rankings, but I'm too nice for that.

Anyways, I guess I'll be the first to challenge Wrath` to a match!
If you want to adhere to some wishes, play me sometime. I want to see if your talent matches your ego (or a lack-thereof).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, why am I not signed up why do you hate me
You never asked him to sign you up.
What Circa said. I just thought you were just being irrelevant with your post. My bad.

If you want to adhere to some wishes, play me sometime. I want to see if your talent matches your ego (or a lack-thereof).
Mow, you've been asking me to play you for the longest time. And you've never gotten Pokemon Online. Anyway. Is this your subtle hint at wanting to join this?

And I never had talent. Have you seen my BOTW matches?

@Wrath` - Okay. If you're on anytime today we can do our match. Friday I should be good but I'm taking SAT Subject Tests on Saturday.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I defeated Wrath` 2-1, all were very close games. Our last ended up with his Infernape KO'ing itself with Flare Blitz recoil and KO'ing my Nattorei. All I had left was a sleeping Desukan with like negative 5 HP.

Awesome matches, Wrath`. :)

Wrath`

Smash Master
If only I ran flamethrower, then the Iron barbs wouldn't have gotten me. GG Terry, 2-1 in terry's favor.

Edit: the Confusion with me saying Draw at the end was this: I thought I had blitzed Deskuan out and Nattorie had used explosion all in one round.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If only I ran flamethrower, then the Iron barbs wouldn't have gotten me. GG Terry, 2-1 in terry's favor.

Edit: the Confusion with me saying Draw at the end was this: I thought I had blitzed Deskuan out and Nattorie had used explosion all in one round.
Ahh. That makes sense. Although honestly if you took out Desukan with Flare Blitz it still would have been a draw due to Flare Blitz recoil+Iron Barbs.

Actually if you ran Flamethrower that probably would have screwed you over more, especially in the endgame since I had +2 or +3 Calm Minds with Desukan when you switched in the initial time.

Top Bottom