• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for Western New York 4 -- Results

N64

Smash Champion
I think everyone got spoiled by the videos coming out like, 30 seconds after they were recorded last year. Patience dudes, this stuff takes time.

I'll be back in school in late august, so I can attend the next one if it's any time after that. I'm looking forward to it.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
I better be able to make it to the next one.

My smash is pretty awful right now though D:

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Mmmm... Have a time frame for when the videos come out and when the next one is??? =D

_N2, whereabouts do you live? I'm always looking for more people to smash with. I really only get to smash with one in particular. A couple more on occasion.

Mike B.

Smash Apprentice
BFWNY 4 was fun. I'm glad I went! But I didn't make any friends when I was there. I was hoping to find some smash friends to play with every now and then. :ohwell:

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
Yannick actually went home for break, I'll be doing the uploading again this year.
I have to go pick up the hd he put all the vids on first lol
I'll try and get out there at some point tomorrow and start stuff going before I have to go to work. Idk how many vids are there yet, and I am kinda afraid to find out.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there's a good bit, i think a lot of people want to see the sets with greg/myself in singles+teams.

and by a lot of people, i mean me

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
haha its funny you were barely at the bfwny yet your stuck doing all the vids anyway. Thanks in advance, im sure there are 12000 vids.

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
Not as many as I expected! Huzah!
And ya, the games of Greg and Plank will prolly be up first, due to the whole alphabet thing lol

So due to YT being a jerk about file size, the larger teams battles will most likely be on veoh to save what quality is left after yannick compressed them.
Hopefully it won't be to bad.

Anyway, in efforts of preparedness, if you wish to subscribe/friend/whatever either of my video accounts:
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/shadowscrush
Veoh Account
http://www.veoh.com/series/bfwny4

At some point I'll get around to making a video thread once the first couple videos go live.
No promises on a time frame, I've been told that the Diablo2 ladder is resetting today, so beasting that may become a priority >.<

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Not as many as I expected! Huzah!
And ya, the games of Greg and Plank will prolly be up first, due to the whole alphabet thing lol

So due to YT being a jerk about file size, the larger teams battles will most likely be on veoh to save what quality is left after yannick compressed them.
Hopefully it won't be to bad.

Anyway, in efforts of preparedness, if you wish to subscribe/friend/whatever either of my video accounts:
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/shadowscrush
Veoh Account
http://www.veoh.com/series/bfwny4

At some point I'll get around to making a video thread once the first couple videos go live.
No promises on a time frame, I've been told that the Diablo2 ladder is resetting today, so beasting that may become a priority >.<

wait WHAT? ladder reset?

**** smash

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Thanks, Adam. I appreciate this. :_:

You get tasty ribs when I get back.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
d2 in itself is an amazing game

the community ruins it with dupes and such

hence why ladder resets are awesome

Top Bottom