• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for the Ice Empire

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Kage, you left way too soon once the tourney was over. I wanted to play some Melee once I got bored of winning games against Holy's R.O.B. as Ganon, but you had already left.

:(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, you left way too soon once the tourney was over. I wanted to play some Melee once I got bored of winning games against Holy's R.O.B. as Ganon, but you had already left.

:(
Heinnn tas battu Holy avec Ganon? lol. Oh well perhaps next time, I'll stay longer if I wasn't so freaking tired lol.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Heinnn tas battu Holy avec Ganon? lol. Oh well perhaps next time, I'll stay longer if I wasn't so freaking tired lol.
Haha, je fais juste troll Holy. J'ai seulement gagné genre mon deuxième match contre son R.O.B. avec Ganon. Next match il m'a 2-stock. :p

Par contre, j'ai fait un **** 0% - death combo dans ce match-là. C'était: up-tilt (wat) -> up-air -> LE POING -> d-air spike. Je voulais enregistrer le replay, mais on a dépassé 3 minutes. :(

Holy's always running into those up-tilts!

Top Bottom