• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman's Booty Bustin' Brawl 2! FULL RESULTS ARE UP! Vids coming soon........

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I don't want a flame war or darkpch and Illmatic starting drama in here, I already warned Ill about it. If something starts I'll bust out those infractions :smash:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Really? I JUST said not to start a flame war and all you're going to do with that post is start a flame war with Illmatic.

Ill, be smart and don't reply.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't want a flame war or darkpch and Illmatic starting drama in here, I already warned Ill about it. If something starts I'll bust out those infractions :smash:
Don't infract people outside of your room. Report the post.

Gnes

Smash Master
Did u seriously just use zac's hammer??? Like.....wow...im speechless.

why does illmatic seem like such a f@ggot LOL
Im not gonna lie, i raged a tiny bit when i saw this post. Idk what the point of this post was, but u should keep comments like this to yourself. Especially when ur not cool/know anyone in our scene.

Zori

Smash Champion
.......well i guess ill do the first shoutouts to derail the rage/salt in this thread

SPLIT 2: Jerm== fun chilling with you, ponyo bes tl? dude if we played out grand finals we would be the best in this mu.........
3: Smoom== smooooooooom ****! you were really on point this tourney i was scared
4: Ozz== your fox is getting much better
5: Xyro== thanks for everything you do
5: Illmatic== your peach is good you just need to work on your mindset
7: RT==thanks for recording
7: Kadin== you have a lot of potential
9: Leaf== leaf with that leaf swag
9: P4== great jaggi
9: Mr.T== lvl 9 luigi was rappppppe
9: Pj== get out my car lol! jk
13: Ponyo== best tl.
13: Furbs== thanks for stopping by :D

Smoom77

Smash Master
You have to buy a premium membership :(

Maybe I could give you a name change sometime. Or you could just make a new account now lol.

Top Bottom