• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
not to take away from your great game, but yea kirbyoshi's interpretation. its silly that town lost over stupid stuff rather than being outsmarted entirely. kirbyoshi practically handed over 4 townies (2 NK's and 2 being him and Gheb) from that move.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
not to take away from your great game, but yea kirbyoshi's interpretation. its silly that town lost over stupid stuff rather than being outsmarted entirely. kirbyoshi practically handed over 4 townies (2 NK's and 2 being him and Gheb) from that move.
Yeah, I was worried about how the hell I was going to last three days and then Kirbyo claimed against Gheb and I knew that neither was on my team. That's why I tried to get Gheb lynched quickly. You slowing it down scared the hell outta me because I was afraid that Kirbyo would reread and go, "K, my bad."

In my head, I was planning on lynching Kirbyo, NKilling Ronike, hopefully lynching Nix or Gheb, then NKilling Omni.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Man, ryker, you kicked butt. I was sure that town was going to win, but you pulled mafia through! Great job everyone!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ronike said:
Kirbyoshi. Terrible mafia player, or worst mafia player in history? Seriously man, you caused two mislynches by misreading your role somehow. Awful awful awful awful. Scum MVP for sure. Learn to read plz.
I told you he was town.

The other thing was that I had no intention of bussing...[my scummates]...]Hope you two weren't pissed about that.
Nah. It worked out didn't it? Plus, I played abysmally on D1 this game, and thought that a 1 for 1 was the best I could do anyway. You're my MVP Mister Eric.

Steel said:
are you ****ing kidding me dude?
At a glance, I think it was the fact that it said "go solo" that made him think what he did. I can see why he thought the way he did, but still.

@Bungle: Nix bodyguarded for Macman.

This was definitely a fun game to read along with. Thanks for hosting Marshy! =D
Maybe next time I'll actually play. =P

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker / Kirbyo for scum MVP.

Edit: Cool set-up though. I like the idea of having more than just one protecting role because then it's not auto-clear if you succesfully protect. Mafia Tracker is also a cool idea.

:059:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ryker great play.

I really like how our strategy worked and I've been talking with Tom about it but basically what we did was.

Me and Cello talked about this game RELIGIOUSLY, we talked about nkill plans, plans on who to frame, we even used Ryker's safe claim, and kept Ryker completely in the dark.

I never told him who I was tracking, I never told him results, who we planned to kill etc.

This is exemplified in the way I showed him Ronike's role by revealing it IN the thread instead of just to him on AIM, this meant he had to digest the information the same way everyone else did.

The only time I spoke to him was to confirm whoever he wanted to Nkill.

By doing this you have two players with a strong connection and a last scum with almost no visible connections because quite frankly he never was told a plan.

Ryker played PERFECTLY and I think the strat is something that should be tossed around more.

GG Ryker and I'm glad me and Cello's gamble paid off, but seriously Bravisimo your game was perfect.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
n3 actions
nix bodyguards ronike
ronike roleblocks nix (lol)
ryker kills ronike
hahahahaha

not to belittle the mafia win... but everyone needs to recognize that blueyoshi and kirbyoshi literally caused three mislynches. the only other mislynch was final endgame lylo. i have no idea how kirbyoshi interpreted his role pm that way and i just cant justify it in my head. blueyoshi was heavy inactive and that ****ing insane lynch swap on day 1 wouldnt have happened if he had just been barebones active. would have been a very different game if that hadnt happened. not to say mafia would have lost, but it would have been a better fight.

thank you for the good game, marshy. neighborly cop catwoman and tracker batman is fine.

good job kevin, cello, ryker.

kevin amazing strat. almost evil. ryker good followthrough. just please dont tell me you actually believe partners are for bussing.

steel/ronike please dont blame me for getting curious and talking to kevin about the setup and ducking out of speaker of the dead. i wouldnt have caught ryker. i would have lynched bunglefever..... i think.

sorry to gheb. i cant ever get a good read on you.

Top Bottom