• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BATL Part Three August 14th, 2009

Prawn

Smash Master
theres much more hype on the AiB thread, i dont even care about SWF hype

So Fatal

Smash Master
BATL

Brawl At The Library. NUMBA THREE

Info:
Entry fee - 10 for singles
10 per team for doubles

NO venue fee and NOTHING taken from the pot

Where: The Marlborough Public Library, 35 West Main Street Marlborough, MA 01752 PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE LIBRARY TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT, ONLY CONTACT ME.

When: Friday August 14th, 2009. Friendlies and setup will start at 9(right when it opens so don't be too early) and registration will probably start around 10 until 10:30-11 and then we'll start ASAP, after doubles we will have a VERY short break(if one at all, because of time constraints) during which registration for singles will happen, and then the singles tourny will run.

I know its short notice but I made this because of other tournament cancellations so PLEASE HYPE IT!

Stuff people are bringing, please offer to bring stuff!

TVs:
2 from the library
1 from BananaHammock

Wii's:
3 from BananaHammock and Omstr

Tables and chairs:
All supplied by the library

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
****in pissed, out in two. lost 2 ***** game threes omfg...

gg all shout outs later

Bass: **** you're dk is beastly, couldn't even beat it with fox. wtf what am i doing
Banana:F YOU! fing lucked out and you know it. wtf am i doing again...
icyhot: omg i fing HAD YOU... 90% to start off that match when i did nothing to u wtf why did i pick dk against olimar. wtf am i doing... to think you went to finals... that could have been me.
Swift: u sucked as a partner. wtf am i doing.
temptest: good matches and thanks for advice. i did know but i definitely needed to be reminded.
fox players: good stuff everyone, show all that fox can rox ur sox.
piggy: good matches. work on that snake. olimar is annoying for sure.
the one i played in melee: wow the hit stun killed me sometimes. i didnt expect much of myself. gg

to anyone else i played: gg
to fatal: ill try to bring the girl some other time. maybe by then, ill have a gf whose even hotter... but hands off.

my rating:-9000/10

good warm up for unicon. cant wait! smashfest at my place? nothin official yet... we'll see

So Fatal

Smash Master
****in pissed, out in two. lost 2 ***** game threes omfg...

gg all shout outs later

Bass: **** you're dk is beastly, couldn't even beat it with fox. wtf what am i doing
Banana:F YOU! fing lucked out and you know it. wtf am i doing again...
icyhot: omg i fing HAD YOU... 90% to start off that match when i did nothing to u wtf why did i pick dk against olimar. wtf am i doing... to think you went to finals... that could have been me.
Swift: u sucked as a partner. wtf am i doing.
temptest: good matches and thanks for advice. i did know but i definitely needed to be reminded.
fox players: good stuff everyone, show all that fox can rox ur sox.
piggy: good matches. work on that snake. olimar is annoying for sure.
the one i played in melee: wow the hit stun killed me sometimes. i didnt expect much of myself. gg

to anyone else i played: gg
to fatal: ill try to bring the girl some other time. maybe by then, ill have a gf whose even hotter... but hands off.

my rating:-9000/10

good warm up for unicon. cant wait! smashfest at my place? nothin official yet... we'll see
get the girl from the sub shop to come and consider me there

Prawn

Smash Master
I only set it up because there were NO other tournaments running in New England this weekend.

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm waiting for AiB to verify the results, its taking ****ing forever.

Top Bottom