• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BATL Event #2 Marlborough, Mass

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
lol not if I have something to say about that ef that. Tooth and Nail son Tooth and Nail xD

Just saw the little IC icon for banana hammock O_O;

Prawn

Smash Master
People PLEASE bring Wii's(and TVs if you have them, although Wiis are more scarce right now).

Oafa

Smash Rookie
so i say we try out some balance brawl i got it set up on my Wii atm so if i bring my setup we can get that going

That is if me and monk can get a ride out there ^.^

Prawn

Smash Master
so i say we try out some balance brawl i got it set up on my Wii atm so if i bring my setup we can get that going

That is if me and monk can get a ride out there ^.^
If you bring the setup you'll be able to eject the SD Card and run regular brawl to right?

After the tourny I'll try out some BBrawl but we need wii setups for the tourny badly.

and PLEASEEEEEEE find a ride.

Oafa

Smash Rookie
Think i got a ride man isnt it great when GRANDMA pulls thru in a clutch moment got a full set up coming with me BBrawl aswell

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
ima gonna bring a video camera. how would you guys prefer it? straight out of the tv, or live w/the crowd noise? if you can do both tell me como (how)?

whooooo tomorrow is the day! i better make a PROfit!

Almo

Smash Ace
ima gonna bring a video camera. how would you guys prefer it? straight out of the tv, or live w/the crowd noise? if you can do both tell me como (how)?

whooooo tomorrow is the day! i better make a PROfit!
you totally just took my idea. lol. except, i won't be recording that many matches, just kind of what my friends did at Mass Madness, only less dumb and less offensive. or probably just get lazy and won't bring my camera.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
ill probably record myself a few friendlies and of course at least my tourney matches. if no one else has a better camera ill record finals and grand finals.

maybe ill record our mario tennis mm XD

Prawn

Smash Master
I have a hacked wii for replays and am just missing the chord(which I'm getting saturday)to put on my comp.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Got a wii set up with me, the only codes I have is custom music and unlimited replays so that
should be fine. Cant wait dewd!

Oafa

Smash Rookie
Yea i got Ex brawl set up aswell so i can do the records for grandfinals and wut not thru the game if ya'll want

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
yeah i meant mario power tennis. im gonna bring it.
1 Set 6 Games? Best of 1 or 3 matches?

EDIT
It was a fun one. Had lots of sweet moments as well. Didn't do as well as I hoped, but it's fine...

Banana: IC's are a *****... Host another one ASAP
Swift: SHL...
Bass: It wasn't my day...
Phail: Maybe you wouldn't phail if you used a real controller xD
Almo: Sweet Mario Tennis match. Too bad it wasnt a MM...
Fox player: Loved our Fox dittos. All were pretty close.
Oafa: had some great matches w/ya.
Monk: Argh... I should of got you in the second match. Could have gone either way, good match.
To anyone I played: nice playin you guys, hope I'll play you again some other time.

Basic Directions from back of library to hotel where GameUnicon is held
1.Right going out of the library
2.Take a right, then yield to the right again.
3. Don't change streets for the next.....2 miles?
4. After you pass by McDonalds and 2 stoplights, the hotel should be at the right, if you miss it there's another entrence shortly after.

fohg

Smash Rookie
oh my gawd.
i knew i was gonna suck arg.
i have to freaking BUCKET BRAKE
gg to anyone i played

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
lolz at sutton. 'twas fun though. think i understand why fatal said get a ride from bloodcross now haha

@ AKC12 - I think you totally could've had me with lucario. Last time you seemed so much more ontop of your game than this time around, i was afraid when you picked lucario to be honest. Good games though :)

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
yeah, from what i remembered, i didn't survive too long for most of my stocks. and i was one usmash away from beating you that second round. yeah, very good game.

moment of the day for me: it was 2 vs. 1 against my lucario. all of us were at decently high damage, managed to pull off the win :)

Top Bottom