• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Brawl or Team Battle?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Depends if I feel like CGing or just Fsmashing/jethammering. Team matches are fun since I usually take 2 on 1 and still win thanks to D3, or if I do FFA, I just rely on the idiocy or the chaos of the match to get some fully charged Fsmashes off, which is ALWAYS fun XD.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I usually play with my friends, but if no one is on, I would usually go to team battle. I used to go to Basic Brawl, but it seems that Team Battle loads a little quicker on my Wii.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm going with Team Battle on this one. I'm a bit tired of coming across people who try to make friends by taunting and ducking. I do like Basic Brawl because I don't have to share my points and Sudden Deaths are rare, but I like Team Battle much better because there are people who will play the game the way it should be played and not goof off.

LegionBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Getting 3stocked Over...And over and OVER
I love team battle.....I remember I was playing with good captain falcon and i was captain falcon aswell we spent the match owning the hell out of the other team i think we had like 30 kO's total in one match spamming *show me your moves* after they died lmao if only i knew who he was

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
I love team battle.....I remember I was playing with good captain falcon and i was captain falcon aswell we spent the match owning the hell out of the other team i think we had like 30 kO's total in one match spamming *show me your moves* after they died lmao if only i knew who he was
I've done this with people too. XD Makes for one hell of a funny match(I usually save the replays too). :laugh: Or if me and the Falcon just spam PAWNCHes all round and still win.

I like Team Battle more because if someone decides to spam, we can both double team his/her *** and just own him/her. :laugh: So those are definitely more fun than trying to punish a spammer in a FFA. :/

Though I've had those FFA's where all members want 1v1s so we attack who we want and just go at it on opposite sides of the stage. Makes for some fun battles since they're not as hectic and we hardly run into each other.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Well basically, it all depends on what you look for in both categories of team battle and single. Personally I prefer single battle, just pure one on one with a skillful player and I might add in some situations it involves more skill. But as for team battle, it becomes more hectic but fun at the same time because there are so many possibilities and opportunities to create some crafty win plans. (If you know what I mean!) :)

Top Bottom