• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BASHCon XXVI - Toledo, OH - Full Results Up (Brackets up later)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Melee Singles
22 entrants
Prizes were paid out in a Best Buy Gift Card.​

1. 1der :fox: :falco: :marth: :mario2: ($117)
2. DarkLouis :falco: :sheik: ($59)
3. Raider88 :jigglypuff: ($17)
4. Quaa :falcon: :marth:
5. Crash :fox:
5. Brad Wallace :sheik:
7. DanS1 :drmario: :marth:
7. Dr. D :pikachu2: :dk2: :ganondorf:
9. Christopher Upshaw :random:
9. Alex Tosway :random:
13. Jeff Gum :random:
13. Kev :sheik:
13. Amanda :link2:
17. Nate Volker :random:
17. Jailyn Surprise :random:
17. Alex Goveo :random:
17. Michael Clark :random:
17. Jasmine :sheik:
25. Redmon :peach:

Brawl Singles

11 entrants​

1. DarkLouis ($59) :snake: :wario:
2. JKB ($29) :metaknight: :kirby2:
3. GigaBowserXyZ ($10) :bowser2:
4. Raider88 :wolf:
5. Zac :random:
5. SharkAttack :yoshi2:
7. ZachIsAsian :yoshi2:
7. Mark :diddy:
9. DanS1 :olimar: :pikachu:
9. Alex :mario:
9. Caleb :random:

A little disappointed with the turnout and the episode that happened after the tournament, but pretty much the core of NW Ohio was here and it was fun. I'll try to get those matches uploaded.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lous's Melee Shoutouts

1. 1der ($117) - Man, you're still too good. At least I didn't get wrecked like I did in our friendlies at BASHCon XXV. :) I hope you can make it out to School of Smash sometime. We'd love to see you there.

2. DarkLouis ($57) - sucks. lul Bargain with Quaa on deleting that set against him in winners' bracket. :p Nah, good job pulling everything together late in the tournament.

3. Raider88 ($19) - You've gotten so much better at Melee. Nice job taking a game off my Sheik in Losers' Finals and I was scared you were gonna tie it 2-2 at Rainbow Cruise. Good luck in Brawl tomorrow. :)

4. Quaa - I will pay you $1,000,000 in Super Duper Fun Time to delete that set. Nah, it was fun. We're so frikkin' evenly matched.

5. Crash - Sad we didn't get to play a set even though we were both in the broken bottom half of the bracket. lol TEAM CIGARETTES!

5. Brad Wallace - Good set. Congrats on making it so far and beating DanS1, dude.

7. DanS1 - Good job. Don't beat yourself up over losing a match. You did fine.

7. Dr. D - No BASHCon XXV repeat this year. :C Always a pleasure to play you. Love the loudness you bring to tourneys. lul

9. Christopher Upshaw - Didn't play. :C

9. Alex Tosway - Didn't play. :C

13. Jeff Gum - Didn't play. :C

13. Kev - Good stuff. That match I saw against Crash was soooo close.

13. Amanda - Good match. Believe in yourself. ^^;

17. Nate Volker - Didn't play. :C

17. Jailyn Surprise - Didn't play. :C

17. Alex Goveo - Didn't play. :C

17. Michael Clark - Didn't play. :C

17. Jasmine - Yeah. Didn't you play Quaa first round? Seems like you always get the tough brackets. But good seeing you here and at Waffle House afterward.

25. Redmon - Good to see you again, dude.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
lolz this was sooooo freeee for 1der
Yeah, I think it's safe to say 1der is NW Ohio's best Melee player.

We got matches recorded too w/ commentary. Mine + 1der's first match was close, but then I got pwned game 2 and 3...in a Falco ditto and against Mario. ;C

CptDiabetes

Smash Cadet
chris: i really hope you attend school of smash. you even go to UT, and we even put flyers up adverting it.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
DarkLous's Brawl Shoutouts

1. DarkLouis ($59) - scrub. 'Tis all.

2. JKB ($29) - Good sets dude. You went a little crazy on the upB's and I punished you for it. I think if you become a little more patient, you'll be taking more games off me. :D

3. GigaBowserXyZ ($10) Bowser too good. Congrats on pushing through some ****ty matchups lol

4. Raider88 - Noone faces Bowser on a regular basis. You'll get 'em next time. :D

5. Zac - Didn't play. :C

5. SharkAttack - Good to see you again, seems like we never play in bracket. lulz

7. ZachIsAsian - Bracket raaaaape. :C Good set though.

7. Mark - That Diddy. Glad you are enjoying getting better. Because you are.

9. DanS1 - Man, I'm really sorry things didn't go your way and that your Wii fell on the floor, thus jamming your SD card into the reader. Hope you feel better and TAKE A BREAK from Melee/Brawl like Quaa is doing. I completely understand.

9. Alex - Dat Mario. Good to see you again. It's been awhile.

9. Caleb - Didn't play. :C

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Another fun Bash Con. It would have been better with more Smashers in Brawl, but it was still a good time.

1. DarkLouis ($59) - Lol your right, I've never played you in an offical Tournament match. It will happen someday.

2. JKB ($29) - Good set. Even though I lost I feel more confident in the MetaKnight battle.

3. GigaBowserXyZ ($10) Great job in this tournament. We had a great set. I was hoping to take a match, but Bowser's too good. Thanks for the friendlies afterward.

4. Raider88 - Didn't face you this time. Perhaps next tournament. I wish I could have watched some of your matches, but I was playing at the same time.

5. Zac - Didn't get to vs. you

5. SharkAttack - You did it again son. You won the first round then lost in the 2nd round. At least you did well today and learned a Yoshi tech in the process.

7. ZachIsAsian - Rough bracket. Thanks for coming to Bash Con. Didn't vs. you, but maybe next tournmanet.

7. Mark - Your Diddy improved a lot since the last School of Smash. You went hyper in the 2nd match and got the win. You'll be a beast in no time at that rate. Great set overall. I'll be looking forward to more in the future.

9. DanS1 - Didn't vs. you. You had a rough bracket as well.

9. Alex - Your Mario was tough as nails. Both matches in the opening Round went down to the wire literally with both of us at very high damage on our last stocks. It was a fun set.

9. Caleb - Didn't vs. you.

I'll be ready for the next one next year. Congrats to all who participated.

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I think it's safe to say 1der is NW Ohio's best Melee player.

We got matches recorded too w/ commentary. Mine + 1der's first match was close, but then I got pwned game 2 and 3...in a Falco ditto and against Mario. ;C
best in nw ohio...hm..should've had you and him play against my friend Meek. He'll tear **** up.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Hey, shout outs:

Louis: Congrats on your money finishes, and thanks for driving me to Waffle House lol

Gigabowser: Arg...the games in our first set was sooo close. gg's, and thanks for the friendlies afterwards.

Zach: gg's again, and awesome Falcon ditto lol.

Melee Tournament Organizers: thanks for putting me in the top bracket :D

1der: yeahh...too good dude lol.

GGs to everybody else. I had a great weekend even though the turnout was lower than I expected.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Dat top bracket. *Evil glare* lol

And no, this is not the end of Wolf. I just didn't feel like using him today.

I want to play this Meek guy then. :D

And I'm probably going to take a short break from Smash btw. School is going to rock my world this coming week and I'll probably be playing other games on the 360. I'll be at School of Smash to run stuff and play, but I may be doing schoolwork while I'm there and playing a few sessions of matches. :p

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
1. DarkLouis ($59) - I've always had some sort of trouble with snake, no idea why. ggs though :p

2. JKB ($29) - nub

3. GigaBowserXyZ ($10) Awesome bowser, very good games :3

4. Raider88 - Didn't get to play this time around :(

5. Zac - nice pit/falco, ggs. Falco could use more lasercamping imo

5. SharkAttack - Nice Yoshi, ggs

7. ZachIsAsian - did not play :S

7. Mark - Did not play :S

9. DanS1 - Feel bad about your wii, I had to fix mine a month or two ago (and may have to do it again ~_~)

9. Alex - Did not play :S

9. Caleb - played some friendlies with you before the tournament, ggs

Top Bottom