• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
holy crap, it's like the universe is actually trying to drag this whole shebang on as long as possible right now

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
I'm just gonna sit back and let whatever is going to happen take place. Still 100% on team Banjo.

D

Deleted member

This is it guys:

No easy way out now, we will have to go through the long road on this one.

MyBrokenLuigiAmiibo

Smash Cadet
If Banjo is playable what do we think the stage could be? I know Spiral Mountain is probably the safe bet, but I’d really love to see Click Clock Wood. They could have the seasons change in the background too.
I've always wanted the stage to be Freezeezy Peak. I'm a sucker for winter themed levels in video games and Freezeezy Peak is like the ultimate winter stage. Also the only other snow stages in Smash that I can think of are the Ice Climber levels, which leave something to be desired. Unless you count the winter version of Yoshi's Island.

Click Clock Wood is a close second for me though.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
And with that, we are going in blind...

"Use the Force...Let Go...Trust me..."

Gotta keep faith alive gang.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
It just goes to show that if Nintendo wants your info. They will get it. She was posting from an anonymous Twitter/Discord account and Nintendo still got her real name and information to C&D her. That means that other companies can also get her information and do the same if they so feel like. I really do feel bad for her. I don't know if I have the right wording for it. But she became to big and it was harder for her to cover her tracks. And I feel the community kept pushing her to do more and more. Hopefully if she complys no legal action will be taken against her.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
I've always wanted the stage to be Freezeezy Peak. I'm a sucker for winter themed levels in video games and Freezeezy Peak is like the ultimate winter stage. Also the only other snow stages in Smash that I can think of are the Ice Climber levels, which leave something to be desired. Unless you count the winter version of Yoshi's Island.

Click Clock Wood is a close second for me though.
Freezeezy would be sweet. Would you want it to be a stationary stage set somewhere in the level or move around kind of like Isle Delfino? I feel like you’d have to fight on top of the giant snowman at some point in the stage.

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
Imagine the stupidity of using a beloved character extremely highly requested for twenty years among core fans of your game as leakbait.

Then again, this is Nintendo...
I hope not, but you're right, this is Nintendo we're talking about

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Honestly, I feel bad for Sabi. She worked hard for us. We loved her because she delivered the goods where many others just blew hot air. And as much as Nintendo is entitled to reveal their information whenever they choose, it's horse**** that they were able to violate her privacy to make her stop.

Man, this sucks.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Don’t start leakbait fear mongering
This ^^^

Knock it off gang. We CAN be better than this. Just gotta have patience and hope. If not happens...then they will know the fire they started.

MissingGlitch MissingGlitch Sabi makes me think of Icarus. Got wings and got to close to the sun. However, her motive was a pure one. For the fans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom