• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Fair enough. If you weren't serious, it's fine.
...lol i kind of dislike this so much.

I don't think it is.

Voting on someone who already has a few on them this early on... it just doesn't line up with Town motives to me, y'know?

Then again, this is the same sort of thing Orbo warned me NOT to pull this game... Just kinda rubs me the wrong way here...
I'll let it go for now though.

Keeping that vote on you, however.
So you're saying you're taking the votes on Shun Goku as serious ones?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I don't think it is.

Voting on someone who already has a few on them this early on... it just doesn't line up with Town motives to me, y'know?

Then again, this is the same sort of thing Orbo warned me NOT to pull this game... Just kinda rubs me the wrong way here...

That's stupid. RVS, remember? Maybe if it was page 4, but you're straw-grasping here. Obviously, it wouldn't result in a lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My problem with Rake is that he's being too quick to formulate a judgment call on Moosy when Moosy is admittedly new. I also don't trust his word use (seems too wordy/his excuse seems fake) alongside the timing of his pivot claiming that what he did was a 'bait'.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy anyone you want to hardbody today already?

RVS is officially over. Let's do this. :smash:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Bard thats a bad vote and you know it. Also i am a wordsmith, as well as a cunning linguist. Also my judgement on Moosy is completely wifom in terms of being a tell one way or another. Plus, he's new so there's no point in looking to deeply at his actions when all he's done is vote me cause he didnt like me, then keep that opinion.

Also, as to Orboknown Orboknown : Running around and excited, would like to see him swivel is head in a perticular direction and stayt on it instead of pecking at each falling crumb. Seems overly frantic in the early stages

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, you're missing the point of why I made a judgment call and stated an opinion on him when I could have left it alone lol. There was no Onus for me to answer or even provide anything beyond saying he was reactionary. Although I'd be interested to hear why he still dislikes me mostly due to personal curiosity

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bard thats a bad vote and you know it. Also i am a wordsmith, as well as a cunning linguist. Also my judgement on Moosy is completely wifom in terms of being a tell one way or another. Plus, he's new so there's no point in looking to deeply at his actions when all he's done is vote me cause he didnt like me, then keep that opinion.
Your language implies that you trust his ingenuity, but otherwise you obtained nothing from this supposed 'bait'. If you claim that it's wifom to derive a stance from his anger, then why did you ever try to bait him at all?

I am intentionally not commenting on your cunning linguistics. :|

Also, MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy , I missed your post regarding not liking Rake. I'm a busy bee and miss stuff sometimes.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Because i could and because he's a new player and likely to do something interesting. Plus I really am just a ass sometimes.

Also, I could be holding other gut feelings about him closer to my chest, and intentionally so in order to keep interacting with him. But shhhh. That's a secret

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
My problem with Rake is that he's being too quick to formulate a judgment call on Moosy when Moosy is admittedly new. I also don't trust his word use (seems too wordy/his excuse seems fake) alongside the timing of his pivot claiming that what he did was a 'bait'.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy anyone you want to hardbody today already?

RVS is officially over. Let's do this. :smash:
Yay we get to lynch people. 3 people I'm interested in.
1. RadicalRat - Still need answer from him about why he's so focused on me when everyone's votes on Shun Goku were not serious. There's no point in trying to say it's scummy for me to have voted on Goku when no one was being serious.
2. Shun Goku - A: useless "baits" which I'm not even sure were meant to be baits. B: asking useless questions C: unable to tone read me like GenericHandle D: his statement about me being reactionary seems to town read me when there's literally no reason to do so and got me antsy because it looked like pocketing.

3. GenericHandle - It wasn't exactly alignment indicative for him to have misread the tone in my posts but the way he backed out super quickly bothers me. This is more of an itch than a real want to lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
But thats not scummy thats just him being an ***
And seeing as him and i are basically the same person lol i know hed do it regardless of alignment just to make fun of people
He literally claimed that he baited him as though it had some kind of purpose. Zzz.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I also was saying you making a stance
1. RadicalRat - Still need answer from him about why he's so focused on me when everyone's votes on Shun Goku were not serious. There's no point in trying to say it's scummy for me to have voted on Goku when no one was being serious.
2. Shun Goku - A: useless "baits" which I'm not even sure were meant to be baits. B: asking useless questions C: unable to tone read me like GenericHandle D: his statement about me being reactionary seems to town read me when there's literally no reason to do so and got me antsy because it looked like pocketing.

3. GenericHandle - It wasn't exactly alignment indicative for him to have misread the tone in my posts but the way he backed out super quickly bothers me. This is more of an itch than a real want to lynch.
I never said or implied a town read though lol. You can't draw a conclusion for me then base a point of voting me on it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

How do you know my questions are useless though. Also i don't care about tone, I care about intent. Any idiot can fake tone.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I also was saying you making a stance

I never said or implied a town read though lol. You can't draw a conclusion for me then base a point of voting me on it
No, you definitely were implying a town read or deliberately twisting your words although I don't know why a townie would do that. That would just serve to confuse town further and not create a productive atmosphere.

hm...

Then what exactly is your read on me?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also I'd contest the useless question point further but then I'd have to walk through what each question net gains me and thats really not what I am going to spend my time doing at all

BarDulL

Town Vampire

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
You mean when you asked if your vote was serious?

No, I don't think you SERIOUSLY voted for him because he was a !@#$.

But I DO think it was STRANGELY opportunistic...
No I'm asking you really thought every vote before mine was serious. You can see it in the very first post on Page 3 buddy.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I can drop the Moosy thing for now. We're just gonna argue in circles, I can feel it in me bones.

Nothing better to go on yet though, so...

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
No I'm asking you really thought every vote before mine was serious. You can see it in the very first post on Page 3 buddy.
No, of course not!

Like, if you were the first, or even second, to vote for him, I wouldn't care at all!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

No, you definitely were implying a town read or deliberately twisting your words although I don't know why a townie would do that. That would just serve to confuse town further and not create a productive atmosphere.

hm...

Then what exactly is your read on me?
Look

oh also you're reactionary which is usually good. especially since you're new , it means you had a genuine reaction to me asa opposed to taking a tactical route to get at me bodily
These are my words, here's what they mean:

I read you as a more reactionary over binary one's and zero's player, this means you'd tend to take a feeling or a reaction over what's neccessarily right in front of you and that your reaction to people / events forms a hand in shaping your idea of a player.

This is usually good because generally newbies who end up being mafia Over react or just try to keep themselves down because they don't have the confidence to fake a reaction. You chose to vote me based on disliking me and you chose to pursue me after I gave you an explanation which means your initial reaction sparked an idea in your head of my slot in that instance.

Mafia players will always be tactical, but newbies tend to take this to extremes where, if you ever went back to read newbie games, you'd see them going out of their way to "fit into " the crowd or react outlandishly because they feel that's how they best fit in.

In this instance, your intent was to pressure me based on my claim that I baited you, which is a +1 for you, it is the perfectly logical and reasonable thing to do because me saying "lol baited" isn't in and of itself productive or any more than a null tell.

However, you get a -1 for failing to see my intent to bait you into a reaction. And failing to see why i'd say you were reactionary, which is basically the most base opinion I can have.

To end, I have you as a flat null, as you haven't shwon anything but a RVS reasoned push on me which I can only assume you've extended due to feeling like I'm shafting you by giving you very little insight into what I personally got out of it. But you pushing me now is a flat null, as you aren't digging at my heels, but nor are you going out of your way to question your fellow waggonners as id like to see from you.

Of the people voting me, who do you feel has the least reasaon to, and how do you feel about Bard backing you based on unstated feelings ?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I don't think it is.

No, of course not!

Like, if you were the first, or even second, to vote for him, I wouldn't care at all!
This is a clear contradiction. RadicalRat's main reasoning for keeping his vote on me is that it "seems strange" that I vote on someone who already has a few votes on them. He goes on to say that he doesn't think the votes are serious. If the thinks this, then why doesn't he think that my own vote isn't serious especially when I just state that I wasn't being serious to GenericHandle?

Then in the next page, he immediately states that it doesn't matter if there were any votes on Shun Goku in the first place or not when his main point had been that I had voted on Goku when there were already votes on him.

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Then in the next page, he immediately states that it doesn't matter if there were any votes on Shun Goku in the first place or not when his main point had been that I had voted on Goku when there were already votes on him.
Show me where I said this. I don't think that I did.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

cool. Then please share what your intent for Day 1 is instead of spinning riddles and withholding information and faking baits.
find the scummies as I usually do. Predicting with the pace of the game that I'll have all three within about 36 hours picked out. It kinda depends if people are gonna be obnoxious about having me walk them through my thought process and who will vote with me when push comes to shove.

Also i plan to pester and needle people with questions that are useful for how i read people and I plan to force at least two more reactions from players over something, but that'll depend on thread happenings as things need to play out naturally

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
I literally just quoted the posts in my own.
None of your quotes have me saying I didn't think the number of votes mattered. That's my main point for this push bro. I'm not going to just blatantly contradict it like that.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
None of your quotes have me saying I didn't think the number of votes mattered. That's my main point for this push bro. I'm not going to just blatantly contradict it like that.
"Like, if you were the first, or even second, to vote for him, I wouldn't care at all!"
^ What do you think that line means?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Dislike how moosy is swinging at thigns that are either not scummy or just people getting flustered
eh might as well reply to this. If we're to find Mafia, I think pushing would the right choice. A townie who has nothing to fear has no reason to be flustered either.

Top Bottom