• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie Mafia: Grunty's Back! Game Over! Did Grunty win in the end?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Alright guys I'm claiming my role. I'm actually Politician and I can manipulate a person's vote during the day phase. I am going to use it on Maven and others to switch their votes onto Generic. Full role name is Donald Trump and I am clearly being impersonated by Generic so we have to lynch him. This was secretly the basis behind my entire lynch on him. Also, as part of my role description I am never wrong and I always win. ;)

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Alright guys I'm claiming my role. I'm actually Politician and I can manipulate a person's vote during the day phase. I am going to use it on Maven and others to switch their votes onto Generic. Full role name is Donald Trump and I am clearly being impersonated by Generic so we have to lynch him. This was secretly the basis behind my entire lynch on him. Also, as part of my role description I am never wrong and I always win. ;)
I'm going to role claim, too! I am Donald Trump's toupee, with the daytime power of wall building. #HBC | J #HBC | J Wall: MoosyDoosy

Sorry, you can't post now. I'm sure some of your posts are good, but a lot of them are rapists and drug dealers, and you could send much better posts tbh. We can't take that risk.

Murica

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Obviously it means Gorfdamnit. We're in America, Maven. Speak American.

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote: GenericHandle

I'm not sure what timezone J is in, and either way I don't really want to sit at my computer for the next several hours waiting for the offchance Ryu posts.

If I die tonight don't take it as proof of anything

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Alright, you got me. I was scum. *Takes notes* I intend to win my next game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
"It seems like a verdict, I hope I won't be getting sick"

~Day 3 Vote-count Final!~

1. Orboknown (0)
2. RadicalRat (0)
3. ASC | Red Ryu (0)
4. sneakytako
(2) Generic, RadRat
5. Maven89 (0)

6. *GenericHandle*
(4) Moosy, Sneaky, RadRat, Maven

7. MoosyDoosy (0)

Not Voting (): Orbo, Red Ryu

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to vanquish!
Deadline is set for Sunday 10/11 at Midnight MST!

Twilight until flip is posted!

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
So, I swear on my honor as a mafia scum, my scum buddy is one of the following pool: Maven, Moosy, Rat, Orbo.

Also, I killed Gheb and Zax because they were on the wrong track, and I wanted a WIFOM they were on the right track line of thinking.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
observances on my personal meta: if I'm town, I often seem scummy early on, and may or may not be cleared closer to the endgame, while as scum I seem less scummy until D3/4 (not using just the games Ive played on this site as my sample size ofc)

But That is neither here nor there.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
With that, I resign myself to my fate. Go scum and #TRUMP2016!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There's nothing stopping you from posting whatever thoughts you have now.

They'll still help.
If read the thread then I would but it's late here and I'm not in a state of mind being tired to be posting.

Will read during the night phase then work on something.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So, I swear on my honor as a mafia scum, my scum buddy is one of the following pool: Maven, Moosy, Rat, Orbo.

Also, I killed Gheb and Zax because they were on the wrong track, and I wanted a WIFOM they were on the right track line of thinking.
We should ignore this

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm really relieved to hear that because if you were town I'd be completely lost

Current thoughts is that next day we decide between Orbo and RadicalRat, and let Red Ryu make the first post telling us which one he thinks we should go for. RadicalRat I've explained, Orbo is there due to the fact that I can't tell if he's scum coasting or not.

Tomorrow we'll be 5 alive, 1 scum. If we mislynch it'll be 3, 1 scum. So we have two more lynches to do this.

I don't believe we can accurately assess Ryu's slot unless it takes part in a day and we get a flip.

So my suggestion is to focus on Orbo/Radical and let Ryu make the lions share of the posts, and then decide between Ryu/the survivor the next day if it's not over.

Though of course if anyone has a valid reason to believe Moosy/Sneaky are scum feel free to bring it up, I only have radical/Orbo on their as those are my current targets.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu sorry man, but your slot had posted maybe 3-4 times the entire game before you came in, and we're now going into day 4 with almost nothing from your slot, in a mini game. So we're really going to need activity from you tomorrow because it's really just not fair to the rest of us.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Generic, your biggest mistake was just lurking all game long. I realize it’s difficult to pressure things as scum because you already know everyone’s alignments but only soft prodding at everything won’t exactly paint you in a townie picture. Not to mention you kind of hard aligned yourself with BarD when you tried to push onto sneaky out of nowhere. Like at that point in time, there was no reason to doubt his claim if you actually think it through, and the only motivation for going hard on tako at that point was if BarD was your scummate. <--- That was your biggest slip up which let me catch you.

This either means sneaky is spewed blue or it's a bus after the bus strat lol. I'm going to guess that's slightly unreasonable and think of it later. And Maven already posted what I was thinking so there's not much that I can say without being redundant. :/ Orbo/Rat and then we smack Ryu with a noodle to do something.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Lurking was partially due to irl stuff, but yeah.

As for Tako, I honestly do believe he was acting scummy af.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
*grumbles under breath*

Stupid immigration courts.

Actually, one last thing. It is in the best interests of the town not to make policy lynches.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
*grumbles under breath*

Stupid immigration courts.

Actually, one last thing. It is in the best interests of the town not to make policy lynches.
Now does this imply your scummate isn't a lurker or is it psychology to make us think it is a lurker? In that case, would it be a literal lurker like Ryu who hasn't been an improvement on Koopa at all, or are you talking about active lurkers like Orbo? Also, when you say this are you meaning it as a referral to your scummate or to game mechanics? Because according to game mechanics we really can't afford a mislynch or we lose. So if you're giving advice on mechanics, why would you do so on something that's rather face value? mmm...so many questions and levels of WIFOM.

I think I should forget your post. :D

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Now does this imply your scummate isn't a lurker or is it psychology to make us think it is a lurker? In that case, would it be a literal lurker like Ryu who hasn't been an improvement on Koopa at all, or are you talking about active lurkers like Orbo? Also, when you say this are you meaning it as a referral to your scummate or to game mechanics? Because according to game mechanics we really can't afford a mislynch or we lose. So if you're giving advice on mechanics, why would you do so on something that's rather face value? mmm...so many questions and levels of WIFOM.

I think I should forget your post. :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
My legs are getting tired up here. Can I at least sit down while we wait for the noose delivery guy?

|----------
| /|\
| / \
|-------------
|

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman

As for Tako, I honestly do believe he was acting scummy af.
Interesting, isn't it?

How intent Generic is on clearing Sneaky?

First, he "confirms" both Ryu and Sneaky as Town, leaving them off his scum pool. However, since this is a scum motivated post, I'd reason he'd keep his buddy off that pool.

Then he states that Sneaky really was acting scummy, as if criticizing his Town play. But again, this is a scum post, and appears to me as a way to subtly clear his scum buddy.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
tfw your twilight posts have more game-related content than the entirety of Koopa/Ryu's slot

Top Bottom