• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie: Dynamic Jiggy Duo - Project Dream

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
You said, and I quote:

This is where you made this idea of yours analogous to Smash Bros. and being a "Microsoft All-Star game". If that's not what you meant, then disregard this and just treat my points as my "thoughts" on this idea. As for your point about Power Stone, seems like you're the one who's either not read your post or didn't think them out that well because your only comparisons to Power Stone you've made in this thread were purely gameplay related and not conceptual.
No. I said Microsoft could MAKE the game, I didn't say it would be a "Microsoft All-Star Fighting game", I very clearly said "Rare all-star game" in that same post you quoted. Never once did I combine the words "Microsoft all-star game", that's something you pulled out of nowhere. You can't even pull the predictable "you implied such and such" argument because I quite clearly said "Rare all-star game" in that same post you quoted, making you 100% in the wrong here.

Of course my comparisons to Power Stone are gameplay related, that's the ONLY relevant criteria as to whether or not a game is "like" another game. Did you understand it as me saying it should have a STORY like Power Stone? Or saying it should have the same art style? I don't know why you'd think I was talking about anything other than gameplay. I think if there were an Olympics for mental gymnastics you'd be a gold medalist.

And you didn't get my point about association. This isn't about whether characters have games or not or how long they've had games, etc. it's not that black and white. It's just that when you hear Joanna Dark, Sabreman, Mr. Pants, etc. you don't think Microsoft or Xbox, no you think about the ones on Nintendo system because those were the ones that stood out in the franchise. Duck Hunt, ROB, etc. while they haven't had a game per se, are associated heavily with Nintendo, and are "retro" which is their own special connection to Nintendo. And they are still relevant to Nintendo because they are iconic to the company's image.
(Also Mr. Game & Watch has the recent Game & Watch Gallery games and Fox has a new Starfox game coming out so there's that).
Again, irrelevant. Rare is now owned by Microsoft, period. Therefore any game of this caliber will inevitably be Xbox One/Windows PC exclusive. The fact that their old franchises appeared on other systems is of nobody's concern. That's like saying Sega can't do an all-star racing game with their IP because they were all previously exclusive to Sega's consoles.

No, "multiple" means more than one whereas numerous gives the idea of having a significant, or large number of something. Or at least that's what it's supposed to mean in this context. If you still disagree, then fine, that's what I meant to convey despite my choice of words, let's leave it at that.
multiple
[muhl-tuh-puh l]
adjective
consisting of, having, or involving several or many individuals, parts, elements, relations, etc.; manifold.

numerous
[noo-mer-uh s, nyoo-]
adjective
consisting of or comprising a great number of units or individuals:

I think you need to learn what words mean.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
No. I said Microsoft could MAKE the game, I didn't say it would be a "Microsoft All-Star Fighting game", I very clearly said "Rare all-star game" in that same post you quoted. Never once did I combine the words "Microsoft all-star game", that's something you pulled out of nowhere. You can't even pull the predictable "you implied such and such" argument because I quite clearly said "Rare all-star game" in that same post you quoted, making you 100% in the wrong here.
Alright, this is how I saw it
Microsoft's turn at making an all-star fighting game = like how Nintendo and Sony made an all-star fighting game aka a "Microsoft All-Star Fighting game"
As for the Rare all-star game part, Rare is a part of Microsoft therefore it still stood with my initial (mis)understanding of what you meant.
Anyways, I guess I see what you mean now regardless.
Of course my comparisons to Power Stone are gameplay related, that's the ONLY relevant criteria as to whether or not a game is "like" another game. Did you understand it as me saying it should have a STORY like Power Stone? Or saying it should have the same art style? I don't know why you'd think I was talking about anything other than gameplay. I think if there were an Olympics for mental gymnastics you'd be a gold medalist.
The irony in this is astounding, especially considering that last line.
When I made comparisons to Smash and your Microso-sorry, "Rare All-Star Fighting game", your retort was "b-but Power Stone!" even though I wasn't even referring to the gameplay when I compared it to Smash. It was largely conceptual. Then your "can't you read?" retort implied, nay, explicitly specified that when you were comparing Rare All Star to Power Stone, you were referring to the concept ALL ALONG! Hopefully the caps lock helped you mentally understand what I'm saying here...there's a reason I'm a gold medalist and you aren't. It's cool if you don't understand though, that'd just make the irony much richer and I'd actually prefer that scenario myself.

Again, irrelevant. Rare is now owned by Microsoft, period. Therefore any game of this caliber will inevitably be Xbox One/Windows PC exclusive. The fact that their old franchises appeared on other systems is of nobody's concern. That's like saying Sega can't do an all-star racing game with their IP because they were all previously exclusive to Sega's consoles.
I'm done. There's no reasoning with you. I'd suggest you read my post again and let it sink into your mind and then see if your post still holds up. Because clearly you haven't gotten my point even after I'm painfully explained it twice. Sorry man, I don't have that much patience to deal with you.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Yrah im with psycho here. You are kjnd of misreading these posts lol.
Both of them are wrong to some degree and both come off rather arrogant about it.

@ PsychoJosh PsychoJosh seems to think that he can claim something isn't related to Smash in concept just because he suggested slightly different gameplay. What makes Smash in the eyes of many though is that it's a highly random party fighting game (the fighting equivalent of Mario Kart) with a massive selection of star characters. This would still hold true of the Rare fighter, regardless of any possible 3Dness or health bars.

@ Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391 isn't wrong to suggest that "Microsoft's turn at making an all-star fighting game" implies that it would be a Microsoft Allstars but clearly didn't see all the contradictions to this implication later in Josh's post. Their suggestions that it wouldn't be Microsoft enough or that characters would need to be prominent enough to rival Smash Bros. are rendered moot by the fact that it would not be a flagship title for the console, only the single company who's characters it featured.
How many of you have heard of Dorulumon? Noone thought he was too poorly known for Digimon Allstar Rumble. It's all about the audience the game panders to.

The general concept, however, isn't a bad one. Here's who I see being in it:
-Banjo & Kazooie (Obviously)
-Conker (Famous or infamous, who cares, he's still a big name)
-Sabreman (Oldie but a definite Rare hit)
-SabreWulf (The Killer Instinct counterpart of the above's rival, reps another game while still tying in with other characters)
-Battletoad (With costume variation, everyone's heard of the game)
-Tiptup (A recurring cameo character in Rare games with no real series ties)
-Kameo (A newcomer to the company who's certainly not disliked)
-Juno & Vela (Maybe as separate characters or maybe as a tag team)

That's atleast 6 big names just off the top of my head, with may of their series' capable of more than one character and already a roster on par with SSB64. Add in some peeps I've not thought of and I feel you could easily reach Melee levels. The hype might not be the same but Rare fans would still be all over it and, if it turned out to be good, many other, younger gamers would likely follow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Both of them are wrong to some degree and both come off rather arrogant about it.

@ PsychoJosh PsychoJosh seems to think that he can claim something isn't related to Smash in concept just because he suggested slightly different gameplay. What makes Smash in the eyes of many though is that it's a highly random party fighting game (the fighting equivalent of Mario Kart) with a massive selection of star characters. This would still hold true of the Rare fighter, regardless of any possible 3Dness or health bars.

@ Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391 isn't wrong to suggest that "Microsoft's turn at making an all-star fighting game" implies that it would be a Microsoft Allstars but clearly didn't see all the contradictions to this implication later in Josh's post. Their suggestions that it wouldn't be Microsoft enough or that characters would need to be prominent enough to rival Smash Bros. are rendered moot by the fact that it would not be a flagship title for the console, only the single company who's characters it featured.
How many of you have heard of Dorulumon? Noone thought he was too poorly known for Digimon Allstar Rumble. It's all about the audience the game panders to.

The general concept, however, isn't a bad one. Here's who I see being in it:
-Banjo & Kazooie (Obviously)
-Conker (Famous or infamous, who cares, he's still a big name)
-Sabreman (Oldie but a definite Rare hit)
-SabreWulf (The Killer Instinct counterpart of the above's rival, reps another game while still tying in with other characters)
-Battletoad (With costume variation, everyone's heard of the game)
-Tiptup (A recurring cameo character in Rare games with no real series ties)
-Kameo (A newcomer to the company who's certainly not disliked)
-Juno & Vela (Maybe as separate characters or maybe as a tag team)

That's atleast 6 big names just off the top of my head, with may of their series' capable of more than one character and already a roster on par with SSB64. Add in some peeps I've not thought of and I feel you could easily reach Melee levels. The hype might not be the same but Rare fans would still be all over it and, if it turned out to be good, many other, younger gamers would likely follow.
I think, though, that if Microsoft were to have an all-star game it would make more sense to be a shooter. Then you could have Master Chief, Steve from Minecraft, Banjo & Kazooie (Breegull Blaster mode), Joanna Dark, Juno and Vela, Conker, etc. and I think people who play Xbox games would actually buy it

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I think, though, that if Microsoft were to have an all-star game it would make more sense to be a shooter. Then you could have Master Chief, Steve from Minecraft, Banjo & Kazooie (Breegull Blaster mode), Joanna Dark, Juno and Vela, Conker, etc. and I think people who play Xbox games would actually buy it
That would be predictable, yet makes more sense, to Microsoft, that is.

PsychoJosh

That's not true at all. Anyone can see the clear similarities between Smash and its knockoffs. PSAS was clearly designed to be a knockoff of Smash. It's impossible to not notice their similarities, and even Sony acknowledges that they are similar (if you'd care to recall a PR gaffe where they tagged a trailer for PSAS on youtube with Smash Bros. tags).

If Microsoft/Rare were to make a 3D arena fighting game like Power Stone then the comparisons would end immediately because that creates an entirely new gameplay dynamic that isn't comparable to Smash. It would be like equating a shoot 'em up like Contra to a first-person shooter like Halo. While they both involve shooting at stuff, their gameplay styles aren't even remotely similar. Power Stone's gameplay is not "slightly" different from Smash, it is ENTIRELY different. You cannot take anything you've learned from Smash and apply it to Power Stone, that is logically incoherent.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
This makes more sense for Microsoft to do. Also sort of innovative, I mean when was the last time there was a crossover FPS game?

PsychoJosh

Alright, this is how I saw it
Microsoft's turn at making an all-star fighting game = like how Nintendo and Sony made an all-star fighting game aka a "Microsoft All-Star Fighting game"
As for the Rare all-star game part, Rare is a part of Microsoft therefore it still stood with my initial (mis)understanding of what you meant.
Anyways, I guess I see what you mean now regardless.
Yes, I know that's how you saw it, that's why I corrected you. Because you saw it wrong.

The irony in this is astounding, especially considering that last line.
When I made comparisons to Smash and your Microso-sorry, "Rare All-Star Fighting game", your retort was "b-but Power Stone!" even though I wasn't even referring to the gameplay when I compared it to Smash. It was largely conceptual. Then your "can't you read?" retort implied, nay, explicitly specified that when you were comparing Rare All Star to Power Stone, you were referring to the concept ALL ALONG! Hopefully the caps lock helped you mentally understand what I'm saying here...there's a reason I'm a gold medalist and you aren't. It's cool if you don't understand though, that'd just make the irony much richer and I'd actually prefer that scenario myself.
It doesn't matter what you were thinking of when you compared it to Smash, because I established right from the beginning that my idea was for a game that is NOT like Smash. Therefore this was only the result of the severe lack of reading comprehensionon your part, and it has nothing to do with me. I said right from the get-go that it was going to be like Power Stone and not Smash. Also you haven't explained why exactly you see a dichotomy between "concept" and "gameplay" as they are both the same things. When people in the game industry present a "concept" they are presenting an idea of gameplay, not anything else, as gameplay is the only relevant detail to game creation.

I'm done. There's no reasoning with you. I'd suggest you read my post again and let it sink into your mind and then see if your post still holds up. Because clearly you haven't gotten my point even after I'm painfully explained it twice. Sorry man, I don't have that much patience to deal with you.
It's not my fault your posts are unintelligible and full of contradictory logic, that's something you need to work on.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yes, I know that's how you saw it, that's why I corrected you. Because you saw it wrong.

It doesn't matter what you were thinking of when you compared it to Smash, because I established right from the beginning that my idea was for a game that is NOT like Smash. Therefore this was only the result of the severe lack of reading comprehensionon your part, and it has nothing to do with me. I said right from the get-go that it was going to be like Power Stone and not Smash. Also you haven't explained why exactly you see a dichotomy between "concept" and "gameplay" as they are both the same things. When people in the game industry present a "concept" they are presenting an idea of gameplay, not anything else, as gameplay is the only relevant detail to game creation.

It's not my fault your posts are unintelligible and full of contradictory logic, that's something you need to work on.
The "concept" is in reference to the basic settings and characters of the game. Before touting off about contradictory logic and all that, you really need to work on understanding what basic video game terminology means before perusing a video game forum, shocking I know. But at least understand the context I used it in, but you couldn't even do that. When I compared Smash to your idea, did I compare it to gameplay? No, therefore mentioning Power Stone was not relevant to the discussion.
The concept of Smash is, "fighters from Nintendo worlds fighting on Nintendo locales", yes the gameplay is a part of the "concept", but I just call that "gameplay".

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
While I see where you are coming from, it doesn't matter how different gameplay will be but a Micorsoft/Rare crossover fighting game will be likened to Smash. Most will probably drop the connection after seeing gameplay, but the idea of crossing over first party characters will still be connected.
When people in the game industry present a "concept" they are presenting an idea of gameplay, not anything else, as gameplay is the only relevant detail to game creation.
While I wish this was true, it's not. Many developers will conceive a story or a setting before gameplay.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
I'm all aboard the Banjo train. My heart, soul, and personal fiber are all pointing me toward this.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Making a huge leap here, but maybe the main colours of the protagonists are purple and green.

My favorites!
Yes, it looks like this is going to be the case:

The lower one is definitely green. But let's see which colors the next countdown fonts have :grin:

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
A Microsoft "All-Star" IP game could honestly just be a 0aprty game that includes all sorts of genre since they're selection is pretty diverse genre wise.

A game that has racing, fighting, and an FPS multiplayer.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Yes, it looks like this is going to be the case:

The lower one is definitely green. But let's see which colors the next countdown fonts have :grin:
I'm really wondering what they are...

As a side note, the green one for some reason reminds me of a chameleon but that's probably just me XD

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

I have a question, how do you know that type of game would be fun? How would you differentiate the characters from each other? If they all had the same movement speed/stats with just slightly different guns that sort of game would get old quick.

A fighting game makes much more sense, because in a fighting game characters have to be distinct from each other. You can't just have them be the exact same character with a different skin. Everything, right down to the way they move, has to be unique from the other characters.

While I wish this was true, it's not. Many developers will conceive a story or a setting before gameplay.
People who do this usually don't have a clue what making a game entails and in the end they develop nothing worth talking about.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I'm really wondering what they are...

As a side note, the green one for some reason reminds me of a chameleon but that's probably just me XD
Nah, I think it's everyone :laugh: But not knowing exactly what they are is killing me. I'm so excited for the reveal trailer! :chuckle: (<- I already know that I will look exactly like this smiley the whole time I'll be watching this)

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Okay, I'm not reading through 28 pages of posts to see if someone said this, but I am NOT in support of Banjo & Kazooie coming to Smash.

When I was a kid, I LOVED Banjo Kazooie & Perfect Dark... They were 2 of my absolute favorite Nintendo 64 games. Being a strict Nintendo fan, I was heartbroken when Rare took these characters away, but I later realized I could mend that broken heart by buying an Xbox 360! (That's not the only reason I got a 360, but it was part and it's my only non-Nintendo system.) So after many long years away from Perfect Dark and Banjo, I purchased their games for the Xbox aaaaaaand...
Total crap. Just awful. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

No wonder Rare fine with Nintendo using Banjo in Smash... it's free advertising for a character who Rare stole from Nintendo systems then managed to destroy. I say Rare, keep Banjo. My memories of him on the N64 are fond, but you're responsible for destroying him, so you can bring him back to life without Nintendo's help.

That being said, if he does win the vote and get a spot... I'll be downloading and using him right away because he'll probably be awesome.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm not reading through 28 pages of posts to see if someone said this, but I am NOT in support of Banjo & Kazooie coming to Smash.

When I was a kid, I LOVED Banjo Kazooie & Perfect Dark... They were 2 of my absolute favorite Nintendo 64 games. Being a strict Nintendo fan, I was heartbroken when Rare took these characters away, but I later realized I could mend that broken heart by buying an Xbox 360! (That's not the only reason I got a 360, but it was part and it's my only non-Nintendo system.) So after many long years away from Perfect Dark and Banjo, I purchased their games for the Xbox aaaaaaand...
Total crap. Just awful. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

No wonder Rare fine with Nintendo using Banjo in Smash... it's free advertising for a character who Rare stole from Nintendo systems then managed to destroy. I say Rare, keep Banjo. My memories of him on the N64 are fond, but you're responsible for destroying him, so you can bring him back to life without Nintendo's help.

That being said, if he does win the vote and get a spot... I'll be downloading and using him right away because he'll probably be awesome.
Umm.... what?

Ok I don't know what information you recieved, but my friend, Nintendo did NOT create Banjo & Kazooie.. It was indeed created by Rare. Nintendo just licensed the games on their console..

It isn't Rare that is responsible for the demise of the bear and bird, it is MICROSOFT. The ones that purchased the company...

Infact, they are more than likely the very reason that Nuts and Bolts didn't live up to expectations. There is speculation that Microsoft cut em off mid-project, and made them work all that car bs into the game...

What games did you purchase exactly anyway? Were you still talking about Banjo at that point, or were you referring to some other Rare titles?...

Because I'm afraid 90% of the Banjo titles were originally made for Nintendo consoles. This was even the case for the Banjo Pilot spinoff, and the Grunty's Revenge game for GBA..

The ONLY title that was made exclusively for Xbox 360 is Nuts and Bolts. Banjo, and Banjo-Tooie were just HD ports.

(Not to pick apart your comment or anything.. I just found that rather surprising)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You've got to be kidding me, Rare stole their own characters from Nintendo?

You know it was Micro$oft that bought Rare from Nintendo, and the IPs just came with them.

You can blame Rare for making poor games now, but 90% of the old people working there left ages ago.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
You've got to be kidding me, Rare stole their own characters from Nintendo?

You know it was Micro$oft that bought Rare from Nintendo, and the IPs just came with them.

You can blame Rare for making poor games now, but 90% of the old people working there left ages ago.

Agree 100%. Also, @ BobEugCox BobEugCox ,

There is a reason so many fans want the pair in the game. You would naturally think that the pair from the upcoming Project Ukulele would be the best fit, since the project is being worked on by Ex-Rare devs..

But that isn't the case. While I for one am quite interested in how that project is going to turn out, and wonder if it will feel like what a Banjo title is supposed to feel like.. It will never truly be the same.

No one can replace the originals. It is what many of us here grew up with.. :/

As a side note, here is my theory of what happened with Nuts and Bolts:

-Rare starts work on the game, intending it to be a funny platformer like they always have..

-They work on some assets, make a trailer to hype fans, and keep us posted in a blog. Many of us think we are going to get a cool fun experience

- Microsoft comes along, and doesn't like how the project is going. In there minds, platformers suck, and don't sell as well as their standard ips, like FPS games, and, you guessed it, games with cars..

- Since we all know the corporation is all about the money, so they DEMAND Rare either scrap the project and start over, or work a more "sell worthy" gimmick into the project.

- Of course at this point, we can imagine how they must feel. Being forced to turn their main franchise into something it isn't... and they know fans won't like it. So what do they do?

- The say the heck with it. They ease up on their effort, and just work on a parody pretty much. Sneaking in little jokes and hidden ties to the cause of the game's failure, and what not, but try their best to make it at least a working title..

Whats more. We have proof that THEY KNEW the game wasn't going to be a success... As, Kazooie says something to L.O.G at the end of the game, during the end sequence:

"Kazooie: Can I have my old abilities back? If this game isn't successful we might need them for the next one..."

Whats even more eerie, was the way L.O.G responded after giving her abilities back...

"L.O.G: Good point. Though you may never get another game..."

So they knew the title was more than likely going to be a flop. However, there was nothing they could do about it. Its what Microsoft demanded, so they gave it to them.

I find it ironic how many important Rare employees were either fired or quit some time after this.. as Microsoft wanted to restructure the company...

Fortunately for us many of these Ex Rare devs are working on Ukulele, so at least there is that.

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Agree 100%. Also, @ BobEugCox BobEugCox ,

There is a reason so many fans want the pair in the game. You would naturally think that the pair from the upcoming Project Ukulele would be the best fit, since the project is being worked on by Ex-Rare devs..

But that isn't the case. While I for one am quite interested in how that project is going to turn out, and wonder if it will feel like what a Banjo title is supposed to feel like.. It will never truly be the same.

No one can replace the originals. It is what many of us here grew up with.. :/

As a side note, here is my theory of what happened with Nuts and Bolts:

-Rare starts work on the game, intending it to be a funny platformer like they always have..

-They work on some assets, make a trailer to hype fans, and keep us posted in a blog. Many of us think we are going to get a cool fun experience

- Microsoft comes along, and doesn't like how the project is going. In there minds, platformers suck, and don't sell as well as their standard ips, like FPS games, and, you guessed it, games with cars..

- Since we all know the corporation is all about the money, so they DEMAND Rare either scrap the project and start over, or work a more "sell worthy" gimmick into the project.

- Of course at this point, we can imagine how they must feel. Being forced to turn their main franchise into something it isn't... and they know fans won't like it. So what do they do?

- The say the heck with it. They ease up on their effort, and just work on a parody pretty much. Sneaking in little jokes and hidden ties to the cause of the game's failure, and what not, but try their best to make it at least a working title..

Whats more. We have proof that THEY KNEW the game wasn't going to be a success... As, Kazooie says something to L.O.G at the end of the game, during the end sequence:

"Kazooie: Can I have my old abilities back? If this game isn't successful we might need them for the next one..."

Whats even more eerie, was the way L.O.G responded after giving her abilities back...

"L.O.G: Good point. Though you may never get another game..."

So they knew the title was more than likely going to be a flop. However, there was nothing they could do about it. Its what Microsoft demanded, so they gave it to them.

I find it ironic how many important Rare employees were either fired or quit some time after this.. as Microsoft wanted to restructure the company...

Fortunately for us many of these Ex Rare devs are working on Ukulele, so at least there is that.
Wow I didn't really noticed that they put that many hints at the game's fate in the game itself! This makes so much sense now... poor Rare!

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I never got to play Nuts 'n' Bolts, and while I'd agree that it's not the Banjo-Kazooie game most of us wanted, it, to me, looks like a fun game in itself. I still want to play it, at least for the witty dialogue and the soundtrack (still composed mainly by Grant Kirkhope, whose works in the previous BK games were amazing, in my opinion), if nothing else.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Kirkhope said himself- I want to say in a GameGrumps video that he guest-starred in- that Nuts 'n' Bolts' design direction was originally meant to be a true sequel to Banjo-Tooie, but then the team decided that their audience (people with an Xbox 360) wouldn't be interested in that, so they made the change at some point during game development to what the game is now. It easily could have been Microsoft's telling them to change the game and Rare figuring they might have had a point anyway, or it could have been a decision they made entirely on their own, but that's all I know about it.

PsychoJosh

Gregg Mayles directed Nuts & Bolts and he originally directed the N64 Banjos. The game is still rich with imagination even if it's not a platformer.

nuts and bolts was my first banjo. I still say it was a great spin off and I even bought the dlc. i think the only other DLC i bought for the XBOX 360 was for crackdown 2. thats how much i enjoyed it.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
While you guys are debating about Microsoft's potential All-Stars fighter game, why not ease our tensions with some music?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nah, I didn't draw this. I made a bunch of different coloured versions though. I did draw that Rosalina avi I previously used.
After taking a closer look at your avatar, it's looks a bit like one of the Demon Sisters from Panty & Stocking. They even have their own version of the Great Mighty Poo who's the size of Godzilla and sadly doesn't sing like Rare's version. :troll:

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
While you guys are debating about Microsoft's potential All-Stars fighter game, why not ease our tensions with some music?

Oh my god, what an amazing idea :pimp: I'm still at the first video, but Stickerbrush Symphony sounds really neat with BK instruments!

By the way: Could THIS somehow be the sound of Project Ukulele? Grant is of course writing his own tunes in his own style as well, but what's certain is that we'll also hear some David Wise music - which might be played with these kind of instruments as well - since it's all about the Banjo-Kazooie-vibe! Oh man, I can't wait! :awesome:

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Oh my god, what an amazing idea :pimp: I'm still at the first video, but Stickerbrush Symphony sounds really neat with BK instruments!

By the way: Could THIS somehow be the sound of Project Ukulele? Grant is of course writing his own tunes in his own style as well, but what's certain is that we'll also hear some David Wise music - which might be played with these kind of instruments as well - since it's all about the Banjo-Kazooie-vibe! Oh man, I can't wait! :awesome:
I'm hoping for Project Ukulele that they work some DKC-esque music in there as well since David Wise is working on the soundtrack with Grant.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You can't go wrong with Grant Kirkhope music.

After taking a closer look at your avatar, it's looks a bit like one of the Demon Sisters from Panty & Stocking. They even have their own version of the Great Mighty Poo who's the size of Godzilla and sadly doesn't sing like Rare's version. :troll:
You're losing me there buddy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You're losing me there buddy.
Dang, you've changed your avatar soon as I've made the reference. :urg:

But anyways, I was referencing a raunchy anime by Gainax featuring two badass angels fighting the demon sisters with magical clothing. The show even had the very first villain in the series as a massive pile of poop like Conker's Great Mighty Poo. But yeah, we should't stray too far away from the subject of Banjo.

Top Bottom