• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
No way we are getting 2 3rd partys, that screams fake

Oh by the way i talked to one of the kermling pirates on the k rool support thread

He pointed out something interesting on shovel knight it may be another piece of evidence hes coming to smash

He pointed out the shante guy is beg/asking sakurai for her character to get in same goes for other companays and they're 1st/2nd/3rd party characters

A red flag that a signal of evidence is yacht games has not ben asking for shovel knight recently

Why would a company not be asking for shovel knight if they do indeed want him for smash?
Oh yes, this was pointed out to me by someone on Nintenzone. But thanks for telling this to the rest of the thread.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
No way we are getting 2 3rd partys, that screams fake

Oh by the way i talked to one of the kermling pirates on the k rool support thread

He pointed out something interesting on shovel knight it may be another piece of evidence hes coming to smash

He pointed out the shante guy is beg/asking sakurai for her character to get in same goes for other companays and they're 1st/2nd/3rd party characters

A red flag that a signal of evidence is yacht games has not ben asking for shovel knight recently

Why would a company not be asking for shovel knight if they do indeed want him for smash?
Either he got in or they silently gave up.

Who knows? I'm personally not against having Shovel Knight in Smash, so it doesn't really bother me either way (as long as atleast one of my most wanted characters get in).
:gawmelee:

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
So here are the three rumored characters,

Shovel Knight
Bandana Dee
Shantae

So if these are accurate, we'll most likely get a fourth DLC character, and most likely, that character would be, Wolf.
While I slightly doubt them adding two third parties, this does make some sense. I'm fine as long as we get Bandana Dee, though I'd really like to see Wolf.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Either he got in or they silently gave up.

Who knows? I'm personally not against having Shovel Knight in Smash, so it doesn't really bother me either way (as long as atleast one of my most wanted characters get in).
:gawmelee:
Oh yes those are the case

Got in is higher, due to from all the stuff that has happened/evidence.

Well due to these rumors, it's a possibility. Sorry, I know you're not a third-party person.
Yeah, I'm not (I'm probably against 90% of third-parties), there just are so many good first-party choices left. I still don't think that we're getting more than one third-party, let alone two indie third-parties.

EDIT: I would be really deesappointed if we got only three characters and two of them were third-parties.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Guys, It doesn't end soon. 5 hours until the fourth in American Samoa. WHY TIME ZONES. It'll almost be the 5th where I am by the time the third's over in AMERICAN SAMOA.

AARGH

Also, I was starting to change my mind on voting for the Dee a while ago, but I reread this thread and you guys cemented my vote.
Time Travel is possible! Just go to America Samoa from where Haydossy lives.

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
So the movie list on the American Smash Bros in down...interesting

http://www.smashbros.com/us/movielist/
Huh....
Yeah, I'm not (I'm probably against 90% of third-parties), there just are so many good first-party choices left. I still don't think that we're getting more than one third-party, let alone two indie third-parties.

EDIT: I would be really deesappointed if we got only three characters and two of them were third-parties.
Yeah. Adding only one third party, or adding none at all, would make more sense. If any third party charagter gets in, it'll be Rayman or Shovel Knight.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
That's amazing. You get a region-specific senbei for that.

I'll take this dance.
I just opened a room.
Edit: Nintenzilla just made one. Join his instead.
Pardon the double post, I accidentally pressed reply imstead of edit.
Edit: What's Nintenzilla's friend code?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Guys, can you please at least make an effort to stay on topic? This isn't a Social Thread.

Why is this thread so much more prone to going off the rails into completely unrelated topics?

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Guys, can you please at least make an effort to stay on topic? This isn't a Social Thread.

Why is this thread so much more prone to going off the rails into completely unrelated topics?
My best bet is due to a lack of Smash content, honestly (not counting the most recent update, since it had nothing Kirby related in it). I would agree, though; we need to stay on-topic.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390

I have no idea.

Here's a topic: When do you think the next Smash DLC will come out?

Last edited:

The Wolf thread also went off-topic often at some point.

But yeah, back on topic.

I have no idea.

Here's a topic: When do you think the next Smash DLC will come out?
I think we'll still get something on this year.

Last edited:

Zigzag991

Smash Rookie
Can we look at this tweet unclouded by hate for a minute? :drsad:
View attachment 76385
That was beautiful :dr^_^:
Thanks Mr. Sakurai (and the amazing staff) indeed!
Also, I'm the only one who agrees with this guy? :drfacepalm:
I mean, you guys know that I would love to see Bandana Dee in the game
And even thought I don't support Shantae, Shovel Knight, the Inklings, etc. :drifloon:
I would be extremely happy if we get another character like those :dr-_-:
Even character like Geno or Pichu :drwtf:
Heck, even characters like Cat Mario and Pink Gold Peach would make me smile :drflip:
Maybe because I just like to get more content, maybe because I know that Sakurai does it because he wants to make us happy, maybe becuse I know that the fans of those characters will probably cry of joy, or maybe everything :drohyou:
Anyway guys, the ballot will end soon and I don't have anything else to say so... :drshrug:
Let's walk into the light together and paint our faces with hope
Can we look at this tweet unclouded by hate for a minute? :drsad:
View attachment 76385
That was beautiful :dr^_^:
Thanks Mr. Sakurai (and the amazing staff) indeed!
Also, I'm the only one who agrees with this guy? :drfacepalm:
I mean, you guys know that I would love to see Bandana Dee in the game
And even thought I don't support Shantae, Shovel Knight, the Inklings, etc. :drifloon:
I would be extremely happy if we get another character like those :dr-_-:
Even character like Geno or Pichu :drwtf:
Heck, even characters like Cat Mario and Pink Gold Peach would make me smile :drflip:
Maybe because I just like to get more content, maybe because I know that Sakurai does it because he wants to make us happy, maybe becuse I know that the fans of those characters will probably cry of joy, or maybe everything :drohyou:
Anyway guys, the ballot will end soon and I don't have anything else to say so... :drshrug:
Let's walk into the light together and paint our faces with hope

I'm excited either way. No matter what happens, no matter who wins, no matter who gets chosen, we're actually getting someone. It might not be what very one wants, but it's still awesome when you realize that there's still a bunch of surprises to look forward too, just like pre-release, and we all know how those reveal trailers can be.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi

Because people don't know how to make a private convo.

So I saw a video while on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4B6C87sM8
Is Dreamland called Popopoland or Pupupuland because the recent data found something as well as a stage called Tikibuzz. This is semi Bdee related.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

Is Dreamland called Popopoland or Pupupuland because the recent data found something as well as a stage called Tikibuzz. This is semi Bdee related.
Yes, in Japan, Dream Land is known as Pupupu Land (I could go into a bit more detail on the origin of this name, but I'll spare you for the minute - if anyone wants me to, just holler :laugh:). It's the filename used for the Dream Land 64 stage.

EDIT;

Really sorry, FalKoopa FalKoopa . I usually manage it!

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Now I'm curious what Tikibuzz is.

I suppose that's something for the K rool thread however

Oh shoot this is why I hate typing in mobile with my sausage fingers.

If you're curious I typed K tool instead of Room..Tool ...Aha Autocorrect Rool geez

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

DREAMLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!:troll:
Oh, that ****** was a nightmare in Title Defense mode. I'm disappointed his theme wasn't in Smash, though.

I'm just about sick of this no news habit Nintendo's been picking up lately. The least they could do is give us an announcement of when they'll reveal the winners. It is officially closed, right?

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
The ballot page is still up for me...
I wish they'd just close it already! We passed the deadline, now it's October 4th!
This is really making me lose my patience.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The ballot page is still up for me...
I wish they'd just close it already! We passed the deadline, now it's October 4th!
This is really making me lose my patience.
Re-posting from the K. Rool thread.
Actually, every single ballot site is still accessible even if the links have been removed.

Like,
Russian site: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/ru
German site: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/de
Australian site: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/en-au
I'm blaming the lack of activity or news on the Smash Website to it being a Sunday.

:231:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Wait, this info is legitimate right? If so, does this mean
we're probably getting a Kirby and DK character? It makes sense that they'd go together too, since Japan's been pestering Nintendo about both of them and their reps for quite a bit, so them being addressed together makes tons of sense.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Wait, this info is legitimate right? If so, does this mean
we're probably getting a Kirby and DK character? It makes sense that they'd go together too, since Japan's been pestering Nintendo about both of them and their reps for quite a bit, so them being addressed together makes tons of sense.
Whilst it is legitimate, it doesn't mean anything for us, unfortunately. :c

Look at where Pupupu Land (again, this is specifically referring to Dream Land 64 as far as Smash goes) is listed - it's with the other stages it was released with (Peach's Castle 64 and Hyrule Castle 64). It's listed twice just as they all are, because one denotes the standard version and the other denotes the Omega Form.

The stuff after the Super Mario Maker stage slot, and surrounding the Duck Hunt stage slot, is what's new.

Top Bottom