• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

smashkirby

Smash Hero
If Bandana Dee gets in Smash 4 as DLC, THESE have to come with him:

Seriously, WHY are these songs STILL not in Smash?!

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
I woke up at 8:00 AM because of hype and couldn't fall asleep either. I really, REALLY hope that something at least planned tomorrow. When your me, you get over-excited to the brink of extinction about any info. It doesn't help when you have ADHD and your brain is screaming hype at you when you're trying to fall asleep. :urg:

On it! I was already trying to add more of you guys so this is version 3. I'll see if I can't expand the picture so I can fit all of you guys in there. :)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to add you guys in the first place.

View attachment 76427
This is awesome. If/when we get a social thread, we should put this on the first post.

I actually want to make one of these myself with more dank. I may make it by the end of the day. Not sure yet.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

I want Miracle Matter's theme in Smash SO much. Same with The Strongest Knight in the Galaxy. They would fit so well on Halberd, why are they not there already?
Re-posting from the K. Rool thread.

I'm blaming the lack of activity or news on the Smash Website to it being a Sunday.

:231:
Christ. You think they're doing this on purpose?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Maybe they will bring back Fountain of Dreams with Bandana Dee and we can get more glorious Kirby music?
If they do this, I hope that they don't punk out on a 3DS version this time. Drop the reflection effects if need be, but please don't ditch the entire stage!

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Guys, we absolutely need Dedede's Theme from Return to Dream Land and Masked Dedede's from Triple Deluxe. Also moonlight blossom, or whatever the final boss music from Deluxe is called.

D

Deleted member

I'm still praying to Goddess Dee for Castle Dedede.
the tracks i'm hoping for are
Dedede's theme
Masked dedede
DIrty and Beauty
Magolor phase 1
CROWNED
Galacta knight
Miracle Matter
Moonstruck Blossom

yeah i really like most of the final boss themes you can guess the rest.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Guys, we absolutely need Dedede's Theme from Return to Dream Land and Masked Dedede's from Triple Deluxe. Also moonlight blossom, or whatever the final boss music from Deluxe is called.
And don't forget Shadow Strike, or Dark Meta Knight's Revenge or whatever you want to call it.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Man, I've run out of things to say. Umm... Yay Bandana Dee. Also, somewhat unrelated, my Right Bumper on my 3DS is kinda naff so I had to readjust my controls. That kinda sucks.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Also, somewhat unrelated, my Right Bumper on my 3DS is kinda naff so I had to readjust my controls. That kinda sucks.
Do you have a pin and a flannel or a small towel? With any luck it's just collected some grit around the edges, and you should be able to scrape and wipe it loose with those.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I hope we get at least one track from For The Frog The Bell Tolls with a stage, but I know that there's, like, 0.05% chance. :(

And Bandana Dee should come with Cookie Country in my opinion.

Hey, what if they're not actually closing the ballot, but they've just stopped taking votes? What if it's been like that for a while, guys?

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Do you have a pin and a flannel or a small towel? With any luck it's just collected some grit around the edges, and you should be able to scrape and wipe it loose with those.
I think that worked, I'm currently in the middle of a match, so give me a sec or so.

Edit: Got about 5 successful presses before I stopped pressing it during the match so I think it worked.
Edit 2: Nope. I thought it worked cause I went into Controls and it worked about 15 times in a row. Going into a game, failed first time and continued not working.

Last edited:

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
Everybody, go to Tourney Locator's youtube account RIGHT NOW and watch the latest video. Nobody expected this.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
DON'T click this if you don't want to know the results (if anyone is talking about the results, use spoiler tags please).
That is what no one was expecting. I have never even heard of Seagull Joe and he pulls something like that. Wow. Watch out for Sonic mains in the future ladies and gents. To get on topic imagine if a Kirby character main pulled that off. That'd be amazing. Imagine if a BDee player pulled that off should Dee get in.

Last edited:

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
Shadow Keebey Shadow Keebey
Seagull joe is from the Baltimore, Maryland area (u.s.) and his matches are streamed on VGBootCamp fairly often, I think.
GhostlyLure GhostlyLure this is important to the (competitive) game as a whole, it deserves to be on any thread

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
But we were asked by @FalKoopa to keep things as on-topic as we can. The competitive scene isn't a factor for Bandana Waddle Dee yet. Hopefully it will be soon, but it isn't yet. ;)

Doctor_Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Plat002
3DS FC
0259-0882-5580
Sorry then. I thought that it was important enough.
Also, I thought that this was a social thread. I wanted to share this with you guys before it made front page.

Furret24

Smash Master
This is a character support thread not the competitive thread. Please do not argue about this.
Technically, it's not any more, since the ballot ended. It's not even in the title any more.

I would prefer to keep competitive discussion out of this thread though.
:gawmelee:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I would hope so, but look what happened to Marth.
Marth's range got nearly cut in half from Brawl, to the point where it's hardly even "good." Considering we don't even know if Bandanna Dee will be in the game, I don't think we could speculate whether he'll be good or not. Palutena is the goddess of light, yet she's **** tier.
This is a character support thread not the competitive thread. Please do not argue about this.
It was a support thread, now it's just "thread," I guess. There's nothing to support any more.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Marth's range got nearly cut in half from Brawl, to the point where it's hardly even "good." Considering we don't even know if Bandanna Dee will be in the game, I don't think we could speculate whether he'll be good or not. Palutena is the goddess of light, yet she's **** tier.

It was a support thread, now it's just "thread," I guess. There's nothing to support any more.
It's all kind of in limbo right now, but one thing it's not (yet, with any luck) is a social thread. And, technically, I'm pretty sure we are still supporting Bandana Waddle Dee - it's just that we're not able to campaign any further. :laugh:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Reply if you aren't on the list!

inspired stolen by @Banana Waffle Deed 's pic
I feel kinda bad for @Speedwagon and his Dora avatar :drshrug:
also how in the world i am a post-dee lease? i'll let you know that even before joining smashboards i was lurking this site and supporting the dee for practically a year, and that's something that i even stated in my first post, how you dare deegrade me like that? i'll bowser jr. you so hard that you'll need special assistance to make puns
I was a lurker even before creating an account, but it doesn't matter :dr^_^:

Last edited:
Top Bottom