• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I took advantage of today to vote for Bandana Dee and Ivysaur. I can't deelieve I forgot about my old phone.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Can we look at this tweet unclouded by hate for a minute? :drsad:
View attachment 76385
That was beautiful :dr^_^:
Thanks Mr. Sakurai (and the amazing staff) indeed!
Also, I'm the only one who agrees with this guy? :drfacepalm:
I mean, you guys know that I would love to see Bandana Dee in the game
And even thought I don't support Shantae, Shovel Knight, the Inklings, etc :drifloon:
I would be extremely happy if we get another character like those :dr-_-:
Even character like Geno or Pichu :drwtf:
Heck, even characters like Cat Mario and Pink Gold Peach would make me smile :drflip:
Maybe because I just like to get more content, maybe because I know that Sakurai does it because he wants to make us happy, maybe becuse I know that the fans of those characters will probably cry of joy, or maybe everything :drohyou:
Anyway guys, the ballot will end soon and I don't have anything else to say so... :drshrug:
Let's walk into the light together and paint our faces with hope
Aw, your post made my heart feel lighter than before. Thank you, Chalo. That's the optimism I want to see no matter what happens.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
So now that the ballot is nearly over, I wanted to wish you guys all the luck with Bandana Dee. If I can get at least Dixie (Inklings are pretty much shoe in for DLC or Smash 5 anyways), I wouldn't mind Dee being a DLC. Hopefully he is an unique character who makes cute noises (lol) if gets in.

Even if Bandana Dee isn't DLC, I think they will release Fountain Dreams as DLC because it is easy money.
I like that Sonic and Knuckles signature Reila Reila !

D

Deleted member

Can we look at this tweet unclouded by hate for a minute? :drsad:
View attachment 76385
That was beautiful :dr^_^:
Thanks Mr. Sakurai (and the amazing staff) indeed!
Also, I'm the only one who agrees with this guy? :drfacepalm:
I mean, you guys know that I would love to see Bandana Dee in the game
And even thought I don't support Shantae, Shovel Knight, the Inklings, etc :drifloon:
I would be extremely happy if we get another character like those :dr-_-:
Even character like Geno or Pichu :drwtf:
Heck, even characters like Cat Mario and Pink Gold Peach would make me smile :drflip:
Maybe because I just like to get more content, maybe because I know that Sakurai does it because he wants to make us happy, maybe becuse I know that the fans of those characters will probably cry of joy, or maybe everything :drohyou:
Anyway guys, the ballot will end soon and I don't have anything else to say so... :drshrug:
Let's walk into the light together and paint our faces with hope
I never found this to be cheating anyway, just a guy who works for wayforward meeting sakurai... No big deal. And Shantae is tied to bandana Dee as my most wanted characters. So thank you for the post.

Remember Guys no character, how dmb or stupid should be ridiculed, IT JUST A GAME, no need to hurt people feeling about something so mismal...ok not small but y'all get the point.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Anyone else notice that notice that for the most part, about 20 different people posted here for hundreds of pages? Then everyone come back for the final countdown. It's weirdishly.

Some of those people are:
Me (I usually get 1 or 2 posts in a page because this thread moves so fast)
Furret24
Tortilla Noggin
Nintenzilla
Chandelure
GhostlyLure
Shadow Keebey
M.P
Bandana Dee3
MarioMeteor
FEEHEELINGGS... Wo Wo Wo
TheDarkMetaKnight
AndreaAC
Chalo5000
D-Man9293

Edit:
Logo12
SuperSegaSonicSS
Speedwagon
Hypernovaguy64
Still probably forgot some people. Let me know if you were overlooked.

I know this was about 4 pages go but I rejoined Dees conversation yesterdee

I never found this to be cheating anyway, just a guy who works for wayforward meeting sakurai... No big deal. And Shantae is tied to bandana Dee as my most wanted characters. So thank you for the post.

Remember Guys no character, how dmb or stupid should be ridiculed, IT JUST A GAME, no need to hurt people feeling about something so mismal...ok not small but y'all get the point.
A person's a person no matter how small...

A person's a person.jpg

Also for my guilty pleasure games, I've never played any games in this series but I'm sure Klonoa (I watch walkthrough videos when I'm alone) and Twinbee (Which I've actually played a bit).

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I wasn't included...

Why does everyone always forget about me? I don't post as often, sure, but still...

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Thank you! :3

Anyway... So, I don't remember if I already said this, but last night I did in fact have trouble sleeping. Just as I predicted.
But as we all know, nothing happened today...

So now I'm probably going to lose more sleep tonight because of the ballot possibly ending tomorrow instead. Wonderful. e_e
Something noteworthy better happen tomorrow, or I'm gonna be mad... XD

But, then again, maybe I won't have that much trouble sleeping... I had a pretty bad day, and so I'm actually really tired. I'm looking forward to bed this time.

Either way, hopefully I'll actually wake up to good news this time. Rather than... No news.

Furret24

Smash Master

Anyway... So, I don't remember if I already said this, but last night I did in fact have trouble sleeping. Just as I predicted.

So now I'm probably going to lose more sleep tonight because of the ballot possibly ending tomorrow instead. Wonderful. e_e

But, then again, maybe I won't have that much trouble sleeping... I had a pretty bad day, and so I'm actually really tired. I'm looking forward to bed this time.

Either way, hopefully I'll actually wake up to good news this time. Rather than... No news.
I'll sleep fine. I love sleep. Sleep is love. Sleep is life.

>I was only nine years old

>I loved sleep so much, I-

*Gets Shot*
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801

I'll sleep fine. I love sleep. Sleep is love. Sleep is life.

>I was only nine years old

>I loved sleep so much, I-

*Gets Shot*
I woke up at 8:00 AM because of hype and couldn't fall asleep either. I really, REALLY hope that something at least planned tomorrow. When your me, you get over-excited to the brink of extinction about any info. It doesn't help when you have ADHD and your brain is screaming hype at you when you're trying to fall asleep. :urg:

Um, if you wouldn't mind...
Umm... c-can I be added as well?

Now let's not head there!
View attachment 76423
On it! I was already trying to add more of you guys so this is version 3. I'll see if I can't expand the picture so I can fit all of you guys in there. :)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to add you guys in the first place.

WE ARE DEER 3.png

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I woke up at 8:00 AM because of hype and couldn't fall asleep either. I really, REALLY hope that something at least planned tomorrow. When your me, you get over-excited to the brink of extinction about any info. It doesn't help when you have ADHD and your brain is screaming hype at you when you're trying to fall asleep. :urg:

On it! I was already trying to add more of you guys so this is version 3. I'll see if I can't expand the picture so I can fit all of you guys in there. :)

View attachment 76427
Wow, I'm actually on this picture.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Guys, It doesn't end soon. 5 hours until the fourth in American Samoa. WHY TIME ZONES. It'll almost be the 5th where I am by the time the third's over in AMERICAN SAMOA.

AARGH

Also, I was starting to change my mind on voting for the Dee a while ago, but I reread this thread and you guys cemented my vote.

Last edited:
So... did you guys send your last vote today?
I send my last vote for Dee two days ago. I've also voted for K. Rool and Captain Toad yesterday (using different devices).

View attachment 76427
I'm in the picture. :happysheep:

(Imagine if the K. Rool thread was doing similar thing... the imagine would have to be really, really big)

EDIT: Some member in Character Discussion thread said that he/she doesn't think that "Banana Dee" should be in Smash...lol

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
WAIT

OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING

YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE ON THE SAME DEVICE

I VOTED ON MY WII U

MY 3DS

MY PHONE

MY MUM'S PHONE

MY DAD'S PHONE

MY SISTER'S PHONE

MY SISTER'S 3DS

MY GRANPARENTS' COMPUTER

AND I COULD HAVE JUST VOTED ON MY PC

WHY

Also I voted for the Dee again thanks to a certain revelation mentioned above.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You can vote more than once, but it's possible that only the first vote will count anyways. Also, I think you girls and guys should put your expectations in check regarding ballot results. They never said anything about sharing the results, let alone the day after the ballot ends. I mean, I want the results too, but...

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Banana Waffle Deed Banana Waffle Deed thanks for putting me in the picture. I don't expect to get results on the ballot so soon but I am surprised we haven't received a "thank you for voting" message yet.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Guys, we have an hour and a half until the ballot ends(probably)! I need to go now, and won't be back for a while. GOOD LUCK!!

Also, this is a weedle.:013:

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero

View attachment 76427
After all the revisions, I'm still not there (at least that I can see, I can miss the blatantly obvious right in front of me). Eh, there's not much space left. Also BlueZard BlueZard I'm pretty commonly forgotten about as well.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
yee i'm forgotten again

say i might not sound like a dee supporter anymore but still

And btw, so the ballot isn't even ending or what for now. We've all waited the start of Oct 3 in Japan, then in every other places, the end of Oct 3 in Japan, then in every other places again. Still no news or even an announcement of the ballot ending. :/

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
yee i'm forgotten again

say i might not sound like a dee supporter anymore but still

And btw, so the ballot isn't even ending or what for now. We've all waited the start of Oct 3 in Japan, then in every other places, the end of Oct 3 in Japan, then in every other places again. Still no news or even an announcement of the ballot ending. :/
Just be patient. It'll probably end in a couple of hours.

Furret24

Smash Master
The tension continues to grow as we pass by our supposed deadline.

Sakurai, what are you doing?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So here are the three rumored characters,

Shovel Knight
Bandana Dee
Shantae

So if these are accurate, we'll most likely get a fourth DLC character, and most likely, that character would be, Wolf.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So here are the three rumored characters,

Shovel Knight
Bandana Dee
Shantae

So if these are accurate, we'll most likely get a fourth DLC character, and most likely, that character would be, Wolf.
No way we are getting 2 3rd partys, that screams fake

Oh by the way i talked to one of the kermling pirates on the k rool support thread

He pointed out something interesting on shovel knight it may be another piece of evidence hes coming to smash

He pointed out the shante guy is beg/asking sakurai for her character to get in same goes for other companays and they're 1st/2nd/3rd party characters

A red flag that a signal of evidence is yacht games has not ben asking for shovel knight recently

Why would a company not be asking for shovel knight if they do indeed want him for smash?

Top Bottom