• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Hey guys remember my library plan a few month back? well I did it I went on to 10 computer each but anyway my brother and sister bandana waddle dee supporters I want you all too know that you are the greatest people I have ever met on this smashborad forum I really love you guys and I can't wait to play online with you wonderful people when we get bandana waddle dee! :)

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
So people found 3 character slots. Did they find any-- no. I shouldn't try to spoil anything. I should probably get in my last two votes. 1 for BD and 1for Rayman.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Just added my 3DS FC! I'd like to battle, only I'm not sure how well the internet will work, it's been erroring a lot lately.

EDIT: Error, I'm worried I'll never be able to use Smash online again for some reason.

EDIT: It errored again. My connection is great, so I have no clue why I'm erroring. Any ideas?

EDIT: ARGGH!

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
If we're talking Smash 3DS, then yes. My signature can wait if it's that. ;)
I meant Wii U, but I suppose I can do 3DS. I'll have to update it first, I like keeping my 3DS one version behind so I can test any changes between patches. Don't expect me to be at my best, though. The lack of a C-Stick really does hurt me.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Little question! :drflip:
When it was mentioned that the ballot it's just a suggestion poll?
NintenZ NintenZ keeps saying it and I just really want to know if it was actually confirmed :drohmy:

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I meant Wii U, but I suppose I can do 3DS. I'll have to update it first, I like keeping my 3DS one version behind so I can test any changes between patches. Don't expect me to be at my best, though. The lack of a C-Stick really does hurt me.
Funnily enough, I have a C-Stick, but I don't need or use it. :laugh: I've always been the same.

Anyway, you have my code, so add me. I'll get a game room set up.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Anyone here who would like to code exchange, my code is up. If anyone can tell me why my internet might not be working for Smash 3DS, that'd be great!

Furret24

Smash Master
32 posts left, 6 hours (where I live) remain.

Anyone wanna go a round?
:gawmelee:

Last edited:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
There's no better time to battle than 1 am. (There's no school tomorrow so i can battle)

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Anyone here who would like to code exchange, my code is up. If anyone can tell me why my internet might not be working for Smash 3DS, that'd be great!
I can't leave the game and close the room now, but if you've already exchanged codes with anyone else here who's joining, please do use the Friend List's "Join Friend's Game" facility if you can.

The same goes for everyone else.

32 posts left, 6 hours (where I live) remain.

Anyone wanna go a round?
You have my 3DS Friend Code, right? Please drop in!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Little question! :drflip:
When it was mentioned that the ballot it's just a suggestion poll?
NintenZ NintenZ keeps saying it and I just really want to know if it was actually confirmed :drohmy:
If i remember right there was some kind of poll involving melee, Sakurai put Ganondorf in because he was popular but as a last second clone because he "just got lucky".

D

Deleted member

Well fellow Dees, I have voted as much as I can and now I shall rest and see how the next day will treat us. I hope to all luck and may the odds ever be on your favor( or in this case ours).

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I can't leave the game and close the room now, but if you've already exchanged codes with anyone else here who's joining, please do use the Friend List's "Join Friend's Game" facility if you can.

No one has friended me from here... and Smash 3DS' internet errors a lot and practically never works.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master

Just a sec.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
One page before 700... Too bad I probably won't be able to see it when it happens due to timezone shenanigans :laugh:.

I realize this might not be and probably isn't the end but I'd feel terrible if it was and I didn't post this so, I'll go ahead and embarrass myself now.

I'm not very good with words when it comes to things like this so I'll generalize what I'll say next so you guys can understand me and my pitiful attempts at this kind of writing.
--Generic sentimental speech about how much I like Bandana Dee and how awesome you guys are.--

Really though, you guys were an absolute joy and I really can't express or put into words how much I hope that we get our well deeserved slot on the roster. And whether it be on the Bandana Dee Social, a Skype group or a smash 5 support group I hope we all can meet again!

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I made this a few days ago. HERE TO THE REIGN OF THE DEE!

Also, I just booted up smash 3ds. How do I play with specific people? Never done it. I'm ready for people to kick my semi-casual butt!

....Anyone?

Are you already smashing without me?

:(

Seriously, though. I wanna play.

My friend code's right there...

Ok I'm just gonna add everyone in this thread....

Never mind, I have no idea how this works....

Which one are you even on? Wii U or 3ds? I could join either...

Why are you liking this

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Well, guys, I'm actually a little worried that I'll have trouble falling asleep tonight. I just can't stop thinking about tomorrow. :p

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
If i remember right there was some kind of poll involving melee, Sakurai put Ganondorf in because he was popular but as a last second clone because he "just got lucky".
Yeah, but I'm refering to the ballot that's happening now :drifloon:
According to Nintenzilla the Smash Ballot is just a suggestion poll
Remember, it's not a poll, it's a suggestion box with popularity factored in. ;)
I don't recall Sakurai, Sora Ltd., Hal, Capcom or Nintendo saying that the ballot is just a suggestion box :drshrug:
i may have my halloween avatar ready btw

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Since the ballot is going to end in a few hours, let's share what we put in the ballot on why BD should be a playable character!
Here's mine.
Kirby is a big series. Bandana Dee has become a recurring mainstay in the series and his species are an icon. He is arguably the 4th important character in Kirby and the first 3 made it in Smash. He has a ton of movement potential with his spear. He's cute and one of my favorites. It would mean the world to me if you put him in.
Now excuse me while I voted for him one last time.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah, but I'm refering to the ballot that's happening now :drifloon:
According to Nintenzilla the Smash Ballot is just a suggestion poll

I don't recall Sakurai, Sora Ltd., Hal, Capcom or Nintendo saying that the ballot is just a suggestion box :drshrug:
i may have my halloween avatar ready btw
Iwata-San said it in the announcement for the ballot.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Well, sorry I wasn't very active, best of luck fellow brigadeers! if the dataminer is true, there still can be other characters, I hope we can get dee in! also... while I voted long afor the ics, paper mario, Capt. Toad, and the dee himself, I wanna squeeze in a vote for plasm wraith, magolor and some others maybe shovel knight, k. rool, shantae, wolf, anyone want me to squeeze a vote in? for a character? I think there are only 3 votes a day so...

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Excellent matches, Furret24 Furret24 and MarioMeteor MarioMeteor - that was a great laugh, and it was fun to relax my no-taunting policy for a little while. (I usually lean towards having Dedede show proper regal grace. ;))

Sorry I had to stop - my hands were getting a bit cramped up a bit earlier than I'd've liked, mainly because I worked on a couple of Pokemon Art Academy drawings earlier today. :p

We must do that again sometime! :laugh:

Top Bottom