• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Furret24

Smash Master
=u= K. But you're right, BDee is love, BDee is life. xD
>I was only nine years old

>I loved BDee so much, I owned all the games and merchandise

>I pray to BDee every night, thanking him for the life I have been given

>"BDee is love", I say, "BDee is life"

>My dad hears me and calls me a maggot

>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to BDee

>I called him a Deetractor

>He slaps me and sends me to my room

>I am crying now, because my face hurts

>I go into my bed and it is very deelightful

>I feel a warmth moving towards me

>I fell something touch me

>It's BDee

>I am so happy

>He whispers into my ear, "This is my bandana"

>He grabs me with his powerful spear and puts me on my hands and knees

>I'm ready

>I spread my-

(Insert NSFW Stuff Here)

>My dad walks in

>BDee looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ********* now"

>BDee leaves through my window

BDee is love, BDee is life

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(puts rest of the story In)

(every single moderator shows up the moment I press "save changes")
NO! NO! NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN'T I WAS "deesappointed" YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF IT, GOOD GOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
After the fun I had making Bandana Waddle Dee king for a day, before, I decided to go with a what-if image for my latest Pokemon Art Academy practise piece. I think that AndreaAC AndreaAC and SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS might like this one!

I drew the likely outcome had Meta Knight succeeded at overthrowing Dedede in Revenge of Meta Knight - King Meta Knight!

I'm quite pleased with this one, because this is actually the first time I've ever drawn Meta Knight. :grin:
Why can't I see some of the pictures anymore? :( First that one picture in K. Rool thread and now your picture.... I can't even see the palette swap pics in Gengar thread anymore.

I wonder if there's something wrong on my browser?

We got 10.25 pages in 4 days, so maybe.

YAY TURTWIG! He's one of my favorite pokemon!

He is one of my favorites too! He was the first starter Pokemon I ever had, and Torterra is my all-time favorite Pokemon (with Gengar as close second).

View attachment 75307
xD My MK plushie riding his noble steed? I won that cute lil' Turtwig in a fair at school.
That is so cute!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why can't I see some of the pictures anymore? :( First that one picture in K. Rool thread and now your picture.... I can't even see the palette swap pics in Gengar thread anymore.

I wonder if there's something wrong on my browser?

He is one of my favorites too! He was the first starter Pokemon I ever had, and Torterra is my all-time favorite Pokemon (with Gengar as close second).

That is so cute!
Maybe your internet is having the same problem as mine?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
>I was only nine years old

>I loved BDee so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise

>I pray to BDee every night, thanking him for the life I have been given

>"BDee is love", I say, "BDee is life"

>My dad hears me and calls me a maggot

>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to BDee

>I called him a Deetractor

>He slaps me and sends me to my room

>I am crying now, because my face hurts

>I go into my bed and it is very deelightful

>I feel a warmth moving towards me

>I fell something touch me

>It's BDee

>I am so happy

>He whispers into my ear, "This is my bandana"

>He grabs me with his powerful spear and puts me on my hands and knees

>I'm ready

>I spread my-

(Insert NSFW Stuff Here)

>My dad walks in

>BDee looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all dee now"

>BDee leaves through my window

BDee is love, BDee is life

vlcsnap-2015-09-27-01h31m15s812.png

That joke/reference to Shrek made me sad....and it made Kirby sad as well...

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
What are the infamous pages so far? Apparently 387 or something like that was crazy but I wasn't here for that.
Page 500 when you know what happened. A few pages ago with the whole jigglypuff and luigi gods, the 666 shenanigans

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
What are the infamous pages so far? Apparently 387 or something like that was crazy but I wasn't here for that.
We should get Chandelure to add an "infamous page" section to the OP, where we can have pages like page 387 or page 681.

Now it's time to make fun of myself for ruining this page.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
We should get Chandelure to add an "infamous page" section to the OP, where we can have pages like page 387 or page 681.

Now it's time to make fun of myself for ruining this page.
WHY IS ISABELLE ****ING EVERYWHERE!?

Last edited:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
im back, again... I kinda am getting bored from speculation, smash is getting old... honestly as long as Plasm Wraith, Magolor, Capt. Tosd, Paper Mario, or the Dee are in, im fine.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
There's never a dull moment on this thread with MarioMeteor MarioMeteor around.

OK, so i'm lying.
Oh, you guys!:awesome:
Page 500 when you know what happened. A few pages ago with the whole jigglypuff and luigi gods, the 666 shenanigans
I'm proud to say that I started, or at least had a hand in, all three of those.
Don't take that out of context.

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
I just went to read page 387 (because I never had), & its ****ing hilarious, but its also really creepy...

EDIT: Then I went to read page 500, it was sad.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
What's page 667? We only have page 666.6 between pages 666 and 668. (Insert troll face here)

To those of you who thought page 387 was weird...
Okay. I had a dream last night. An extremely weird dream. I would say a nightmare but it had some good parts in it.

Basically this new Nintendo franchise came out. It was about a doctor named "Dr. Doctor." So Dr. Doctor was actually based on a real person (in my dream). This real person was actual in jail for fraud. Dr. Doctor had an owl on his shoulder. The owl never did anything. It just sat there. So one day there was a Direct and we saw the whole *slash* *fire appears* thing. I got all hyped. But then I saw Dr. Doctor. He was riding a train (the Hype Train?) for whatever reason. Then the camera zoomed in on the owl and it said, "Dr. Owl Makes a Hoot." So in my dream I started crying. But then suddenly Iwata appeared (don't ask me how) and he said, "But that's not all of the new content we'll be adding. Please take a look at this," and then there was Donkey Kong bouncing around with Diddy Kong. And then King K. Rool appeared. I got hyped. But then Lanky Kong came down and knocked him into oblivion. "Lanky Kong Kongs the Kompetition" (yeah dumb name I know). I was crying hard now.

But then, an incredible thing. There was like a massive explosion, and then we saw Fox running in a city (don't ask me why he is in an Earthling city). Then there was a Wolfen that came down and shot Fox. Out of it jumped a Star Fox 64 style Wolf. "Wolf Can't Let You Do That." I was so happy.

So this dream. It was only slightly ****ed up. But anyway, the dream seems to be a metaphor for the fact that we will get heaping piles of crap, lot's of other things, but Wolf will come eventually. Basically along the lines of "Good things come to people who wait."

Never give up. How do I know? My dream that sounds like it was made up by a Kindergartener high on acid after eating an entire cake told me so.
(This is from the Wolf thread's most recent page)
Have you reconsidered?

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Nothing, people just kept making a big deal of it because it had humans as Kirby characters.
They were rule 63 humanized Kirby characters! Might I mention that Dedede was wearing glasses and wasn't fat?

It's kinda like Mormon come to think of it.
What's page 667? We only have page 666.6 between pages 666 and 668. :troll:
Fixed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I blame autocorrect.

Am I the only guy who hates the idea of Magalor being in Smash? He and Shovel Knight are some of the only characters I'd hate to see as DLC. I deeno why.

Edit 2: What is that line of text under my username (Mine says, "Smash Journeyman") and why can't I edit it?
I don't like the idea of Magolor in Smash either, mainly because I don't like the character to begin with. He was a Marx wannabe in my eyes...

You can only edit your title if you have Premium.

Top Bottom